powding
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Count me in.
Kess

Post by Kess »

I guess I'm in this DawgPack, too! :lol: Where's Chicken? I need the skinney on the March '06 Match.
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

I'm in, well, i'm out of the office in VT and it's snowing.....LOL
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
hfrs7
Unclassified Poster

Post by hfrs7 »

Thank you webmaster and to the person who sent this link to me. It's good to have a place where we can discuss the fine sport of shooting.
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

You lucky people! Duckgumbo, aka Lone Ranger & Clayton Moore, is now officially registered on this new site. I assume that Dawg is the moderator of this forum and we can jump on his butt! If you cannot stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen!

Duckgumbo
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

You mean Pompazz Dawg I? Our boy done made it to the top of the heap. We now have to confess our shooting sins to the Dawg man. You know, like putting SKJagd in an Eley Tenex box....stuff like that......
Commander in Chief, F Troop
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

WWWWWEEEEEEELLLLLLLL it looks like rump ranger showed up.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

Guess that now too many people have discovered this site yet. Oh, well. We can still down grade people! By the way Dawg, I read ijn the latest Shooting Sports that you won the first day of the Alabama shoot. BUT Lawton did NOT show up until the second day! Funny that you neglaected to tell me that!

Kessey, get on this thread!
D Gumbo
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Duckgumbo,

Well, now if I had not told you then how would I have got the 2nd place junior award at winnie. Gotta get up a little earlier than that to run with the Dawg.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
Kess
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Kess »

Ok, I registered and jumped in with both feet...oooh whatta mess to land in...Dawg's in every other post and Neihouse keeps feeding him...and John, were you referring above to me 'n D'Gumbeaux using Fed Ultra boxes to put our Eley in??...are y'all (OFGC) shooting the 10th??...and is there for sure a regional match in Benton in March??...where's Chicken...did he git hisseff runned over tryin' to cross the road...by a blue corvette??????

Regional

Post by Guest »

The regional is 100% in March. I have been on vacation but we will be forthcomming with details ASAP. Simple 1 day regional- 60 shot standard, lunch, 60 shot hunting rifle. All this on a Saturday, just like we used to do it before we started having the state match. March 18th is the date.

Chicken
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Naw, Kess, wouldn't ever dis a man that loans me a gun when I don't bring the right stuff to Red Castle....OFGC is shooting the 2nd Saturday of December and we are having a chili pot luck kind of thing. Bring cookies and I'll cook chili. Plan to have a good time.
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Gator »

Found y'all.

As the group grows so let the games begin.

A new year is comin' so go Dawg 'cuz the Gator is after your title :twisted: (Grand Master of the Meadow Muffins).

c ya
Gator