What are the results of the Colorado smallbore state champ.

This is what we do.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: What are the results of the Colorado smallbore state champ.

Post by Jason »

Let's make this simple. Please provide evidence that shows that David Bonner "advertised, promoted and ran a match promoting a NRA state championship" and not just a "state championship" match. If you can do so, it will go a long way toward providing credibility to your claim. If you cannot, then stop claiming that it was and take your pot-stirring stick elsewhere.
xpilot
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by xpilot »

I'll bet our sport would grow significantly if new shooters were able to observe Metalmisser and his amazing knack with social skills. It would be wonderful to see the warm and fuzzy looks shared with competitors from across the country as we finally get to meet the Metalmisser. maybe someday.................... :-*

Jim
MetalMisser
B Poster
B Poster

Post by MetalMisser »

Proof of all of it has been submitted to the NRA and Club they know the facts (you are not involved). So go do your own searching on the internet and you will find it is also in the match announcements and schedule of the Aurora Gun Club and at other sites in Colorado. Check co-silhouette.blogspot.com then go to the 2015 schedule, Sept. 19-20 and read it for yourself. Damn, folks who enter seriously ignorant replies like yours and some others--are just flat out dumb or people who not only like to stir the pot but reside in it.
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

MetalMisser wrote:Proof of all of it has been submitted to the NRA and Club they know the facts (you are not involved). So go do your own searching on the internet and you will find it is also in the match announcements and schedule of the Aurora Gun Club and at other sites in Colorado. Check co-silhouette.blogspot.com then go to the 2015 schedule, Sept. 19-20 and read it for yourself. Damn, folks who enter seriously ignorant replies like yours and some others--are just flat out dumb or people who not only like to stir the pot but reside in it.
I think MetalMisser has two problems: (1) he doesn't read well; and (2) he has a personal jealousy issue with David Bonner.

MetalMisser, I've gone to great lengths to explain the match announcement to you. It's under your "fraud" thread. Get someone to read it to you and explain it so you can quit making a fool of yourself. What is your real name? Which club do you shoot with? Why are you insisting on hiding behind your keyboard instead of signing your name to your ridiculous allegations? What is it that you're scared of? We all know each other here - introduce yourself or just go away.

Dustin
MetalMisser
B Poster
B Poster

Post by MetalMisser »

Well I know the guy who people think this is and he is a long time friend of mine and lives in my town as did the guy sourced in my email (Leroy) who knew everyone and everyone new and loved him. This is small area where pretty much everyone knows everyone and I have known my shooting friend for many years. He was a really good silhouette shooter back in the 1980s and has tried his hand at this sport again in the last couple of years. He told me of this Bonner junk and his attempt to get some new shooters into the sport in which Bonner's direct actions regarding this match and a completely different matter that cost us some new NRA members as well as new competitors--that is what HE is most ticked about and something not talked about and which I will not elaborate on further. He is taking some action with that and this match through official channels out of my purview.

He is a very technically knowledgeable shooter and taught me a ton of stuff that I have written about. You talk of promotion well I have seen his stuff in NRA magazines promoting silhouette in the 1980s. You can guess HIS name or try to but he could give a shit about this because he does not blog--and after seeing you and others reactions, I plan not to be here either so celebrate your asses off but I warn the posters to be careful as to who you bad mouth by name or whatever--there are lible and slander laws available for false statements or just nasty stuff.

But what pisses ME off is the fact that a match like this was promoted as a "NRA approved state match" and it was not. That is what should bother you and any other person who believes in the truth and the rules regardless of who did it. You and the others are apparently the kind of persons who would side with Hillary Clinton because you who like her even though she is shown to be a massive liar and got guys killed at Bengazi and some innocent guy with a video nearly killed/jailed. Some day maybe you and the other recoil damaged people in this string who are hot to trot on this will see the difference.

Why did I do this: I made it public so that any shooters and the club in this fake match would learn of it. If the ones who shot in it approve, great, no harm no foul hope you had fun. And the program on which some guy mentions was was sent to him was done after the fact. Hurry and check the Colorado silhouette blog spot site (check the schedule section) before it gets taken down and you will see it was advertised as an NRA approved state match and at least one person traveled from out of state because of that. He may not care but I do.

Trying to converse with the silly and stupid has burned me out--no mas! I wanted the word to get out about this because of the earlier thing Bonner did to my friend and some otehr potential shooters and NRA members. Word is now out--like it or not. Hopefully this will stop other fake matches across the country and hopefully the NRA will step in to protect its name and reputation (as would NASCAR) when this stuff happens. Last, I am done and sure you will be happy to not see me any longer and believe it or not, I won't even bother coming back to read this, you defenders of a wrong are a dumber bunch of people I cannot imagine. Write what you will but use care as to who you badmouth by name.
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

MetalMisser wrote: and after seeing you and others reactions, I plan not to be here either so celebrate your asses off but I warn the posters to be careful as to who you bad mouth by name or whatever--there are lible and slander laws available for false statements or just nasty stuff.

Trying to converse with the silly and stupid has burned me out--no mas!

Last, I am done and sure you will be happy to not see me any longer and believe it or not, I won't even bother coming back to read this.
Ha, well I guess we've seen the last of Jim Schultz. \:D/ I'll be looking for that libel/slander lawsuit...

Dustin
xpilot
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by xpilot »

:ymapplause:
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Luckily we have a lawyer here and many of us have lawyers as friends or family members to consult if we didn't already know that your legal threats are completely empty. Also, comparing people here to Hillary Clinton getting people killed is even more ridiculous. You did get one thing right, though. It will indeed be a reason for celebration if you stop your insults and accusations.

Feel free to delete your account on the way out to reduce the temptation come back later.
OnaginOffagin
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by OnaginOffagin »

Holey Moley! This whole series of posts and counter-posts is just amazing...... and illustrative of the fact that the internet has not made us any wiser or gentler or happier...... Anyway, I'm going to go back to worrying about why the dumb animals don't fall off the rail when I want them to, whether the match is "sanctioned" or not! And I respect all match directors, all...... without them, what would we do? How could we compete?
"Honor, Respect, Service, Humility....." (Lt. Gen. Hal Moore 1st Bn, 7th Cavalry)
jloehle
B Poster
B Poster

Post by jloehle »

There is a good reason why some of the forums I belong to require a full name to be posted at the bottom of every post. Most just make it part of the signature. Moderators delete any post made without that full name present.

Joe Loehle