Hunter Rifle Trigger Shoe Restrictions

This is what we do.
MetalMisser
B Poster
B Poster

Re: Hunter Rifle Trigger Shoe Restrictions

Post by MetalMisser »

Interesting how a SUGGESTION that something COULD be illegal IF protested brings out some screaming nut cases like Hugh. Rules re trigger shoes do not exist. And while I have never protested anyone--if a jury is consulted on a larger match like the nationals what they decide rules over the rule book IF the question is NOT directly addressed in the rule book. If not then the decision falls into the spirit of the rules (also in the rule book--3.18). A "conventional looking" trigger shoe is one thing and legal (so far) on the hunting rifle. But a trigger shoe that modifies the trigger function, action and or appearance in the hunting rifle as an adjustable stem as does this "shoe" MIGHT be ruled illegal IF a jury was to say so--personally I could give a rats butt. And generally, protests are generally applied against people who are winning, no one protests or much cares about those who are never in the run (like Hugh). Who knows, but it is interesting that losers like "Hugh" cannot even discuss things in a civilized manner.
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jerry G »

jim( :-@ ), quit string the crap and it won't stink. Contribute something useful or STFU.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

As with the other thread, produce an actual rule that would be basis for protest (hint: 3.18 isn't one) or take your pot-stirring stick and go away. I think we're all starting to understand why you've gotten the reputation that you have among those who already know you.

I'll even make it easy for you. Here's a link to the rulebook on the NRA website.

http://compete.nra.org/documents/pdf/co ... r-book.pdf