Is there going to be a shooting clinic?

This is what we do.
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Is there going to be a shooting clinic?

Post by DavidABQ »

Does anyone know if there will be a shooting clinic at this year's National Competition? If there will be does anyone know if it will be prior to competition or following it? :o3
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Re: Is there going to be a shooting clinic?

Post by DavidABQ »

I guess the lack of comments speaks volumes. **==
AddictedToSB
A Poster
A Poster

Post by AddictedToSB »

All I can tell you is that in previous years it was held on the day between Smallbore and Highpower. As to whether or not it will be repeated this year, the people that usually run it (Cathy Winstead, and sometimes other members of Team Lapua) rarely if ever get on this forum. So it's not surprising no one has answered, especially since you only asked the question a day ago. ;) :D
Bigfoot
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Bigfoot »

If it's the team Lapua gang that puts this on you could private message Adam Braverman. He's on this site and has gotten back to me about product questions in the past very quickly. Just saying!

:ymcowboy: **== :ymcowboy:
Res ipsa loquitur
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

Bigfoot wrote:If it's the team Lapua gang that puts this on you could private message Adam Braverman. He's on this site and has gotten back to me about product questions in the past very quickly. Just saying!

:ymcowboy: **== :ymcowboy:
That is a damn good idea.
pinkgun
B Poster
B Poster

Post by pinkgun »

We plan on doing a clinic in Raton. We typically have it in the morning of the HP practice day. Lasts about an hour and half. Normally have about 10 master shooters help with it. We talk about various aspects of the sport, answer questions, watch you shoot and answer more questions... Cathy
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

pinkgun wrote:We plan on doing a clinic in Raton. We typically have it in the morning of the HP practice day. Lasts about an hour and half. Normally have about 10 master shooters help with it. We talk about various aspects of the sport, answer questions, watch you shoot and answer more questions... Cathy
Thank you Cathy, I look forward to attending the clinic. :mrgreen: