MID-SOUTH REGIONAL-ENTRY FORMS ATTACHED

This is what we do.
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

MID-SOUTH REGIONAL-ENTRY FORMS ATTACHED

Post by GTS »

The dates for the 2016 Mid-south Regional at the Benton Gun Club are April 8-10, 2016. I will have the entry form and program posted soon. Looking forward to seeing everyone and having another great match.

Greg Sullivan

Match Program and Entries
2016 BGC - Mid-South Regional Program-Entry.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by GTS on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: MID-SOUTH REGIONAL

Post by GTS »

BTT
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: MID-SOUTH REGIONAL-ENTRY FORMS ATTACHED

Post by GTS »

BTT

Keep those entries coming in! Looks like we will have another great match this year. We look forward to seeing everyone again.

Greg
SqHunter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by SqHunter »

Hello. My wife and I are interested in traveling to this match. However, I noticed in your flyer three entries in the book are required for a classification. CRC does not start till March 20, so there would only be one match this year prior to yours. We do have two matches in last years book, does that count? Thanks!
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

SqHunter,

I think you have misinterpreted the section titled "Classification". The three entries refers to the number of competitors in a given classification. It takes three competitors per classification to form a "class" in the match. If for instance there were only two B class shooters, they would be placed in the next higher classification, "A". Hope this explanation helps, and I hope you and your wife will be able to make it to the match.

Greg
SqHunter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by SqHunter »

GTS wrote:SqHunter,

I think you have misinterpreted the section titled "Classification". The three entries refers to the number of competitors in a given classification. It takes three competitors per classification to form a "class" in the match. If for instance there were only two B class shooters, they would be placed in the next higher classification, "A". Hope this explanation helps, and I hope you and your wife will be able to make it to the match.

Greg
Hi Greg,

You are right, I had that all backwards. Thanks for the clarification. I hope we get to go, I am as excited about silhouette as ever this year and have always wanted to make that match.
Hotrodrockets
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Hotrodrockets »

Camping areas nearby?
May be my first match now that I live in the South?
Tennessee Sports Foundation President / Metallic Silhouette Society
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

I don't think that there is much in the way of camping close by, but a quick Google search will find that info for you. Our range is not set up for camping, no power, no water, only portable toilets, etc. That being said, we will allow a limited number of people to camp, they just need to be aware of the limitations.

Greg Sullivan
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

Match day is just around the corner. Might want to get your entry mailed in this week. It sure does help us out with squadding requests.

Thanks,
Greg
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

Based on paid entries and emailed confirmations, it looks like we will be close to capacity this weekend. If you haven't sent me an entry form, called or emailed me, you might want to do that soon.

Thanks,
Greg