Phoenix

This is what we do.
SteveD
AA Poster
AA Poster

Phoenix

Post by SteveD »

I got a call today to work in Phoenix for a month or so. Unfortunately my rifle won't be ready for another week or so and I'm guessing that the registration for the Memorial Match is probably already closed.

I will come by and spectate at least.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: Phoenix

Post by Bob259 »

SteveD wrote:I got a call today to work in Phoenix for a month or so. Unfortunately my rifle won't be ready for another week or so and I'm guessing that the registration for the Memorial Match is probably already closed.

I will come by and spectate at least.
Steve, We will be signing up folks the day of the match so come on over and shoot. No pre registration required.
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
SteveD
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by SteveD »

I am happy to do whatever I can to help. It will be great to see my friends and be at a match.

As for shooting in the match, I would love to but Evelio is working on my rifle and it will be a week or two until I get it. Any chance someone can loan me a rifle? It would not matter what it was as long as it can be shot left handed. A Hunter rifle would work for both days. :)
delgadoh
B Poster
B Poster

Post by delgadoh »

Is a Evelio a gunsmith if so can i get his number i have a few projects i would like to get started.
Boyd L.
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Boyd L. »

delgadoh wrote:Is a Evelio a gunsmith if so can i get his number i have a few projects i would like to get started.
In this order click on: 1) the quick links, 2) members, 3) his initial (e), 4) when you find his name (they are not in alphabetical order) click on it. This will take you to his member page which has the link for emailing or sending him a private message through the site
SteveD
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by SteveD »

delgadoh wrote:Is a Evelio a gunsmith if so can i get his number i have a few projects i would like to get started.
Did you find it?
delgadoh
B Poster
B Poster

Post by delgadoh »

Yes i did thanks, His he located in texas? does anyone anybody in AZ?
SteveD
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by SteveD »

He is in Texas. He just finished a rifle for me. He does good work and knows Silhouette.

What sort of work are you looking to have done? Is it a Silhouette rifle? Smallbore? High Power?