shooting the Conard .......

This is what we do.
OnaginOffagin
AA Poster
AA Poster

shooting the Conard .......

Post by OnaginOffagin »

I love shooting this match.... it's great to walk among the great! I'm slowly clawing myself up from a self-imposed hiatus, and managed to eke out a 27 from my long-suffering 1712, which for my 74 year old eyes and wimpy mosquito arms is "high cotton......" I suppose if I could shoot four or five hours a day I could be up near the silhouette shooters elite.... not among them, but near; but if I had to shoot four or five hours a day, life wouldn't be worth living! (Said me, the ADHD poster child.......). Anyway, it's great to walk among the great, and I want to thank Steve and the Pe Ell crew for their hard work in putting on a great match.... Thank you.
"Honor, Respect, Service, Humility....." (Lt. Gen. Hal Moore 1st Bn, 7th Cavalry)
Prof
B Poster
B Poster

Re: shooting the Conard .......

Post by Prof »

Doc Joe, Marco, Mary and Prof
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OnaginOffagin
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: shooting the Conard .......

Post by OnaginOffagin »

Hey, I got one of your vests! Love it, but now I wish it was Bison! Or maybe Alligator, but then I'd have to get my wife two or three more jobs....and I don't think she'd buy it...... Thanks for coming, guys.....
"Honor, Respect, Service, Humility....." (Lt. Gen. Hal Moore 1st Bn, 7th Cavalry)