CZ 455 with a Timney vs Rifle Basix vs Yo Dave vs DIP ADJ Sear

This is what we do.
User avatar
kd5zmg
AA Poster
AA Poster
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: CZ 455 with a Timney vs Rifle Basix vs Yo Dave vs DIP ADJ Sear

Post by kd5zmg » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:39 am

Ghostofwar wrote:...Then again, I've been told I am a trigger snob.

My suggestion is that you buy one of the Anschutz MSR actions with the 1712 barrel, put it in a Pharr stock and then put a "CZ" sticker on it. :D
I am somewhat of a trigger snob myself... but I am starting to like single stage triggers especially when they break like a candy cane.

=)) put a CZ sticker on a 1712 and Pharr stock. If I get another 1712 barreled action I would probably get me a McMillan Silhouette stock. I like the feel of a vertical pistol grip.
-Mark
Image

User avatar
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster
Posts: 1646
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Rio Rancho, NM

Re: CZ 455 with a Timney vs Rifle Basix vs Yo Dave vs DIP ADJ Sear

Post by DavidABQ » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:13 pm

I have never thought of you as a trigger snob, just an elitest trigger afitionado.

User avatar
kd5zmg
AA Poster
AA Poster
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: CZ 455 with a Timney vs Rifle Basix vs Yo Dave vs DIP ADJ Sear

Post by kd5zmg » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:56 pm

Boy David,

That sounds like an Engineers way of calling someone a "Trigger Snob"... :))
-Mark
Image

User avatar
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster
Posts: 1646
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Rio Rancho, NM

Re: CZ 455 with a Timney vs Rifle Basix vs Yo Dave vs DIP ADJ Sear

Post by DavidABQ » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:23 pm

kd5zmg wrote:Boy David,

That sounds like an Engineers way of calling someone a "Trigger Snob"... :))
=)) =)) =)) =))

User avatar
kd5zmg
AA Poster
AA Poster
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: CZ 455 with a Timney vs Rifle Basix vs Yo Dave vs DIP ADJ Sear

Post by kd5zmg » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:57 pm

DavidABQ wrote:
kd5zmg wrote:Boy David,

That sounds like an Engineers way of calling someone a "Trigger Snob"... :))
=)) =)) =)) =))
Thanks for the CZ stickers. I just added 10HP to the Anschutz rifle by putting those stickers on. It was too much power so I had to take them off. =)) =)) =)) =))
-Mark
Image

User avatar
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster
Posts: 1646
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Rio Rancho, NM

Re: CZ 455 with a Timney vs Rifle Basix vs Yo Dave vs DIP ADJ Sear

Post by DavidABQ » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:54 pm

kd5zmg wrote:Thanks for the CZ stickers. I just added 10HP to the Anschutz rifle by putting those stickers on. It was too much power so I had to take them off. =)) =)) =)) =))
Can't handle the big numbers?

User avatar
kd5zmg
AA Poster
AA Poster
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: CZ 455 with a Timney vs Rifle Basix vs Yo Dave vs DIP ADJ Sear

Post by kd5zmg » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:15 pm

DavidABQ wrote:
kd5zmg wrote:Thanks for the CZ stickers. I just added 10HP to the Anschutz rifle by putting those stickers on. It was too much power so I had to take them off. =)) =)) =)) =))
Can't handle the big numbers?
yep, added too much fps out the barrel, I had to tune it back. \:D/
-Mark
Image

Post Reply