Ruger 77/22 vbz

This is what we do.
Post Reply
Atr77
Unclassified Poster
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:02 pm

Ruger 77/22 vbz

Post by Atr77 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:15 pm

I have a ruger 77/22 vbz with bsa scope and 4 mags for sale. 24" matte stainless barrel laminate stock very low round count. $600. Email me if interested at Aaron.roden59@gmail.com thanks
[attachment=1]Resized_20160905_094109.jpeg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Resized_20160905_094101.jpeg[/attachment]
Last edited by Atr77 on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
kd5zmg
AA Poster
AA Poster
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: Ruger 77/22 vbz

Post by kd5zmg » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:21 am

Wow, that is a nice looking setup.
-Mark
Image

User avatar
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster
Posts: 1632
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Rio Rancho, NM

Re: Ruger 77/22 vbz

Post by DavidABQ » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:35 am

You need to buy that rifle so I can shoot it!

Atr77
Unclassified Poster
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:02 pm

Re: Ruger 77/22 vbz

Post by Atr77 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:28 am

Thanks. It's a real tackdriver.

Atr77
Unclassified Poster
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:02 pm

Re: Ruger 77/22 vbz

Post by Atr77 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:32 am

Also if anyone is interested feel free to make an offer and thanks for looking.

User avatar
kd5zmg
AA Poster
AA Poster
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: Ruger 77/22 vbz

Post by kd5zmg » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:12 am

DavidABQ wrote:You need to buy that rifle so I can shoot it!
I'll think about it so I can put the CZ stickers on it. Then you can try and shoot it... :|
-Mark
Image

User avatar
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster
Posts: 1632
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Rio Rancho, NM

Re: Ruger 77/22 vbz

Post by DavidABQ » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:41 am

kd5zmg wrote:
DavidABQ wrote:You need to buy that rifle so I can shoot it!
I'll think about it so I can put the CZ stickers on it. Then you can try and shoot it... :|
Mark, you can put your favorite Hello Kitty decals on it if you like. I have always wanted to try out a Ruger 77/22.

ATR77, you might have better luck selling this rifle if you put it in the for sale section of the website.

Atr77
Unclassified Poster
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:02 pm

Re: Ruger 77/22 vbz

Post by Atr77 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:05 pm

[quote]ATR77, you might have better luck selling this rifle if you put it in the for sale section of the website./quote]
Thanks! Sorry about that.

User avatar
kd5zmg
AA Poster
AA Poster
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: Ruger 77/22 vbz

Post by kd5zmg » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:11 am

DavidABQ wrote:
kd5zmg wrote:
DavidABQ wrote:You need to buy that rifle so I can shoot it!
I'll think about it so I can put the CZ stickers on it. Then you can try and shoot it... :|
Mark, you can put your favorite Hello Kitty decals on it if you like. I have always wanted to try out a Ruger 77/22.

ATR77, you might have better luck selling this rifle if you put it in the for sale section of the website.
That might be true about the Hello Kitty decals, but then you might envy it and want to get one for yourself. I think my daughter Rebekah would like a Hello Kitty rifle.

By the way you are more like a Pink Camo kind of guy. :))
-Mark
Image

User avatar
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster
Posts: 1632
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Rio Rancho, NM

Re: Ruger 77/22 vbz

Post by DavidABQ » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:28 am

Pink is ok. It is the color of women's breast cancer awareness.

For the record I like women's breasts so I don't mind a color that helps women's breasts by bringing awareness to a horrible disease.

User avatar
kd5zmg
AA Poster
AA Poster
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: Ruger 77/22 vbz

Post by kd5zmg » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:53 am

DavidABQ wrote:Pink is ok. It is the color of women's breast cancer awareness.

For the record I like women's breasts so I don't mind a color that helps women's breasts by bringing awareness to a horrible disease.
c'mon dude, quit humbling yourself. You know you have man breasts... =))
-Mark
Image

User avatar
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster
Posts: 1632
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Rio Rancho, NM

Re: Ruger 77/22 vbz

Post by DavidABQ » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:13 am

I am jealous that your man breasts are larger than mine!

User avatar
kd5zmg
AA Poster
AA Poster
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: Ruger 77/22 vbz

Post by kd5zmg » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:16 am

DavidABQ wrote:I am jealous that your man breasts are larger than mine!
Yes and a much more muscular. It is ok to have Man breasts as long as they have muscle.

Yours have a tendency to leak... :shock: =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
-Mark
Image

User avatar
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster
Posts: 1632
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Rio Rancho, NM

Re: Ruger 77/22 vbz

Post by DavidABQ » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:13 am

:-o
kd5zmg wrote:
DavidABQ wrote:I am jealous that your man breasts are larger than mine!
Yes and a much more muscular. It is ok to have Man breasts as long as they have muscle.

Yours have a tendency to leak... :shock: =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
:-o

=))

Post Reply