Where Wis Championship report?

This is what we do.
rogersptl
A Poster
A Poster

Where Wis Championship report?

Post by rogersptl »

Greetings Teetertotter and others, I hope you'l share the results from the Aug 20 Championship event. Thanks
Close only counts with grenades and horseshoes.
teetertotter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Where Wis Championship report?

Post by teetertotter »

Hi Roger,

I will ask our new 2016 director if he has results that he can e-mail me. I've only participated a couple times this year with health issues that started last year and shot 1/2 the time. Battling COPD, back, and early this year, nerve blockage to both legs. I'll be back in 2017. I might be able to take a picture of the portable board in the shed, as I think it is still in tact with results. I'll e-mail you if still at the Yahoo address. It has been 4 years since your family visit. I think you are due for another visit next year????? As you know, we are rather an informal Tournament group and work with what we have. :D

Greg Engel visited us for one of our Saturday Tournaments this year, which i missed. I heard he and his wife have a baby. I think his first visit to our dedicated Silhouette range, was 3 years ago. He left me a couple scope blinders that he learned I had missed placed. Anyway, it was an honor to have him travel a distance to join our small group.
jonnvic@att.net
LH CZ 452 Amer, Free Floated, FX-3 25X40, D3 Rings, TAC-22
https://www.beloitrifleclub.org/shootin ... ilhouette/