Bushnell customer service...

This is what we do.
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Bushnell customer service...

Post by GeoNLR »

In a nut shell - I was a dumb ass - they offered to fix it for free!

I was told - From Premier- that my "silhouette special" dot was roughly a little under 3/8MOA on 40X. Went to go get some new Bushnell scopes and had to choose a dot size. Choices were 1/4 or 1/2 moa. Knowing that the 1/2 MOA got up to 2 full MOA on 8X, I opted for a less than 1/8moa difference and ordered 4 of the bushnells with 1/4 moa dots. (.33 vs .25)

Well the first 2 bushies hit my dock yesterday. My goodness that dot was small... I thought to myself there was no way the 2 are only less than 1/8 apart. Well I drew a grid in mm up and measured both and as far as I can tell the bushie is a true 1/4 moa, the lupie is 5/8 (even on 40X, well over a moa at 18x).

Looks like I have gone from a golf ball to the end of a pencil eraser...LOL. I may stick with it, but that's another story.... Here is where Bushnell comes in. I call them about it, tell them I made the mistake. They call me back within 5 mins and say send them back in and they will change them for free to the 1/2 moa!

Here is another point I have noticed with them. I have been told how they recognize how much $ their product costs no less than 3 times and that they appreciate me as a customer. I know that I have called the
Image Chicken George