2017 Smallbore Nationals?

This is what we do.
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Re: 2017 Smallbore Nationals?

Post by DavidABQ »

I don't get it either. I love shooting at the Whittington Center. I hope to go up there this summer and take a shot at the White Buffalo.
Ghostofwar
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Ghostofwar »

Well Im looking forward to Ridgway. My time off just got approved and the wife says she is going with me. It will be a long drive, but a nice change of scenery. Are there still Elk wandering around up there?
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

Ghostofwar wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 6:20 am Well Im looking forward to Ridgway. My time off just got approved and the wife says she is going with me. It will be a long drive, but a nice change of scenery. Are there still Elk wandering around up there?
Have a great time at Ridgeway! I have no idea if there are elk still wandering around the Ridgeway area. Let us know if you see any.
\m/
kevinbear
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by kevinbear »

DavidABQ wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 5:34 pm I don't get it either. I love shooting at the Whittington Center. I hope to go up there this summer and take a shot at the White Buffalo.
I think we should save the white buffalo, there's no reason to shoot this most sacred animal, love the buffalo Dave. :wink:
AAA Shooter politically incorrect and loving it
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

No, no, no, the white buffalo must be shot! If the wind down here ever stops blowing then I am heading to Raton with a few boxes of ammo.

Kevin, have a great weekend!