Price check please

This is what we do.
jnyork
AA Poster
AA Poster

Price check please

Post by jnyork »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thinking of selling my Remington 541-T with the standard weight barrel. Blue is almost as new, tiny bit of thinning on the end of the barrel. Stock is excellent with a few tiny bump marks. Includes Redfield bases and rings. What would be a fair price for this? I checked the completed sales at Gunbroker, not much there. . Thanks.
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Price check please

Post by Doodaddy »

jnyork wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thinking of selling my Remington 541-T with the standard weight barrel. Blue is almost as new, tiny bit of thinning on the end of the barrel. Stock is excellent with a few tiny bump marks. Includes Redfield bases and rings. What would be a fair price for this? I checked the completed sales at Gunbroker, not much there. . Thanks.
$400-650. It's really hard to say definitively for a 541 that isn't the S series though as the demand isn't as great. I've seen them sell in that range before. I paid $500 for mine about 4 years ago.

I will say if you have multiple 5 round magazines, the higher the price will be. You might even be better off selling the rifle with one magazine and selling off the additional magazines separately assuming you have any.
I am NOT Danny Hatch. Image