Rubio Stocks

This is what we do.
jbzeus
B Poster
B Poster

Rubio Stocks

Post by jbzeus »

Anyone else have a stock that Ivan Rubio made? Fit, finish, quality? How do they compare to The ones made by Frank Carillo withe same mold? Frank sold his mold to Ivan as I understand.
GSL
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: Rubio Stocks

Post by GSL »

HI All ,
The best hunter stocks that I've seen , were the Robertson composite stocks ... when Mark Pharr was offering them .
Sometimes there is flex in some of the stocks OTHERS have been selling ... no names !

IF you get a stock make sure it fits the shooter and IF synthetic , i.e. fiberglass OR carbon graphite ...
Remember , they can break ... EASILY ! Just let UPS or another company run over it OR let the airlines TEST ...
that rifle by throwing it guerrilla style as they DO !
WE have a tough time making weight and go to these VERY light stocks , however BE CAREFUL !

GSL .
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

No personal experience but the people I have talked to who have purchased a stock from Ivan seem happy about them. I saw Mark Pharr recently and asked him about one that he got from Ivan and he seemed quite pleased with the work.
Allen Corneau
Ken Green
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Ken Green »

I have a stock made by Ivan Rubio. Overall I am pleased with the stock and the job that he did.

I am a AA shooter and last month I shot a 30 in smallbore silhouette with the Anschutz 54:18 msr barreled action mounted in the Rubio stock.

That was my first 30 and the highest score that I have shot in smallbore silhouette.
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

Ken Green wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:29 pm That was my first 30 and the highest score that I have shot in smallbore silhouette.
Congratulations Ken! :-bd
Allen Corneau
Ken Green
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Ken Green »

Thanks Allan