Washington State SB Championship

This is what we do.
OnaginOffagin
AA Poster
AA Poster

Washington State SB Championship

Post by OnaginOffagin »

Another great weekend doing the Silhouette Rifle Championships at Pe Ell, Washington (yes, Virginia.... a place called Pe Ell does exist!)! Erich Mietenkorte from our Kittitas Valley Rifle and Pistol Club won everything, and our new shooter Danielle ReRusse seemed to win everything else..... I didn't win anything, but then -- I have underwear older than the winners, and I still look good on the line .... at least in my elderly, confused mind.What I got was a four hundred mile motorcycle ride there and back through the Cascade Mountains, two nights camping at the range, several new friends, and two days being with some of the finest people ever.... Steve Wooster, Gary Malmberg, Paul Davis and others of the Pe Ell Sportsman Club should be commended for running an excellent, finely tuned match -- as they always do. Oh, and I got a very valuable tip from Steve Wooster: I am definitely shooting too high a quality grade of ammo..... Why? Because if I am off-target with good ammo, the bullet goes there, and I definitely miss. If I shoot a poorer quality ammo and I yank the trigger when I'm off the animal, I might get a flier and get the hit anyway! Steve's always trying to help me, always..... makes sense, I guess.....Lol.... off to find me a Mossberg and a bucket of Golden Bullets!
"Honor, Respect, Service, Humility....." (Lt. Gen. Hal Moore 1st Bn, 7th Cavalry)
Grizz61
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: Washington State SB Championship

Post by Grizz61 »

Steve is wise!

Oh wait or is that a "WISEARNSE".

We all need good friend like Steve in our life.

Thanks for the update from Pe Ell.
Grizz

Let's shoot some STEEL!!