Anyone shoot a Vudoo?

This is what we do.
Zolt
B Poster
B Poster

Anyone shoot a Vudoo?

Post by Zolt »

Does anyone shoot or have experience shooting a Vudoo Rifle?

https://www.vudoogunworks.com/rifles/
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Anyone shoot a Vudoo?

Post by Doodaddy »

Zolt wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:14 am Does anyone shoot or have experience shooting a Vudoo Rifle?

https://www.vudoogunworks.com/rifles/
I've heard mixed reviews on their fully built rifles and the posted groups I've seen over on accurate shooter weren't impressive. I don't know of anyone who has built a rifle just off of the action though.

That gratuitously huge magazine just about makes the gun impossible to shoot in silhouette legally as the rule states "Magazines do not have to conform to stock measurements but those that extend below the stock line may not be used as support as per Rule 3.I(h) and 3.14.". As large and low as the magazine is it would be incredibly difficult to hold the rifle and get around it.

I'd be curious to see a single shot model of theirs because it would then possibly appeal to the benchrest crowd as well making it a much more viable option for silhouette shooters. Until then for $1300+ for just their action, I would buy a Stiller instead.
I am NOT Danny Hatch. Image
Longbow
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Longbow »

I just got my Vudoo A couple weeks ago. Really a very nice gun.Bought with four mags. I will be cutting one down for a 5 shot and will be flush with the stock. I may have to buy a lighter stock to make weight,it is heavy but feels like a full size centerfire rifle. With the can screwed on A joy to shoot at the house.
pistolero45
A Poster
A Poster

Post by pistolero45 »

I had never heard of this company. Interesting. Do I understand correctly these .22 barreled actions fit in a Remington 700 SA stock? A great idea.
Mark
thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by thauglor »

pistolero45 wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:52 am I had never heard of this company. Interesting. Do I understand correctly these .22 barreled actions fit in a Remington 700 SA stock? A great idea.
Its a clone of the Remington 40x 22lr but adapted to magazines.