pics from Old Fort Gun club....season ender

This is what we do.

pics from Old Fort Gun club....season ender

Post by Guest »

thanks for every body that came out to make our final shot of this year a success.....everybody was sooooo brave to be out in the cold and snow....Chili was GREAT and Desserts were FINE.....here's a few pics we had way toooooo much fun!http://photobucket.com/albums/a336/jnei ... =1&multi=2[/img]
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

That looks like the
Image Chicken George
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Guy steals cobbler in Winnie, borrows Kess's gun at Fort Smith, and snuggles up to MoJo in order to win a match. No wonder homeland security is looking for this guy.....
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Kess
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Kess »

HOLY SH##, Now I recognize that guy!!...that's AL!!..y'know: AL KIDAH!!!...where's hillbilly homesecurity when y'need 'em?? :wink:
Hey Chicken, let's hear about your last five turkeys and about your most excellent and benevolent spotter this weekend....and how you employed good judgement and common sense in losing the shootoff, so as to secure a ride home.
EdK
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Ed,

We are on it as we speak, we will get this dude, no matter how much scotch it takes.............be very, very quite.........hunting chicken
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Notice where Chiken has his hand on MoJo and how MoJo is smilling.....Kess will be taking applications from folks who would like to take advangage of his spotting services this year, and for a fee he MIGHT let you shoot his turkey killing machine......Ask Chiken how effective it is.....
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

John,

That's because Ed has gott'en all the misses out of it, works on most guns, give it to Ed or myself for a season, then see how good it really shoots........let you in on a secret......I use a highly calibrated punch on the chamber area, did this tuning for chick at Benton when he got his Pharr gun..........hear it shoots lights out, or was that it is lights out for it.....will have to get a chick response....any way, if you are a AAA or master shooter I will personally tune you gun so it shoots like chick's does now.LMAO

Chick,

Darts and stones buddy :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Is it true that all of Pharr's guns are going to come with a channel bored in the stock to hold the wooden dowel necessary to extract the empty cases??? Pretty trick....Lot more dramatic that just working that old bolt handle....Got to hand it to Chiken. He shot Ed's borrowed gun better than his new one..... :roll:
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

All that money and a complimentary wooden dowel, Dang that Mark sure knows how to add all the bells and whistles.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Okay, where's Pharr.....We've done all we can to draw the boy out.....Mark, Mark, where are you???
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Do I hear a chicken, did someone let a chicken in here.

Me thinkath he hideath.

John you and me should start a new venture in customizing guns for the true competitors, If you got a car, a rope and a gravel road, I got the punch and a big knife, true works of art. Each hand and gravel done, a true non-slip texture and surpassed accuracy, We could call it the drag and drop mod.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

sky mask......... 9.99
thermal top......19.99
gas to fort smith.......49.95

Having to use a modern customized rifle like a primitave muzzel loader

PRICELESS

God Bless the USA

Dawg
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

Will give a progress report as it happens....We think it's in the bolt. I was wrong about my other bolt not working, slipped right into battery last night. Locked up tight. I think the clown I bought the action from decided that he needed to "tune" the bolt, as the extractor and ejector have both been stoned.... Why? LOL.
Image Chicken George
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

M...I...C See I told ya it was the bolt
K...E...Y Why cause ya bought it cheap
M...O...U...S...E

Mickey Mouse guns suck

God Bless the USA

Dawg
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Was he not a stool sitter?

Never trust a man who will not stand-up and shoot ya in the back

God Bless the USA

Dawg