Rules Clarification

This is what we do.
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Rules Clarification

Post by genphideaux »

Is a in line .22 cal muzzle loader allowed for smallbore silhouette, I understand a rimfire .22 case is used as a primer, some times the powder and projectile are loaded with the primer, but one must use a rod to eject primer.

If they are allowed are they allowed more time to shoot, as they do in black powder silhouette.

Is this something we need to bring up to the rules committe, this may be more controversial than the PCP vs Springer hunter class.

I for one think it is an advantage, weighted rod, more time and get everyone to loan you a gun......just my .02 cents
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Been thinking on thoses same lines, as an added product for our nuew custom Drag and Drop Hammer and Punch line of custom rifles. I'm thinking instead to the plain wooden dowel rod that Chiken uses on his .22 muzzleloader, how about a carbon fibre-graphite rod, with female threads one one end and a knob/weight on the other end. The threaded end would accept cleaning brushes and jags......What a concept. Wonder why no one has thought of it before???? :D
Commander in Chief, F Troop
stsbuyer
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Muzzel loader

Post by stsbuyer »

Now your just getting silly!!wet. How about we just bring one gun and we all have to use it. Or how about everyone use bulk ammo from the same box and you only get 5 shoots to sight in? Are we ready for the new season to start? Merry Christimas all or should I say Happy Holiday, You know we must be PC.

Later guys, Paul