2006 Conard Cup!!!

This is what we do.
dave imas
A Poster
A Poster

2006 Conard Cup!!!

Post by dave imas »

It's coming!!! Steve Wooster, Eric Boos, and Marv Pearson are taking the reins this year. Dates are April 29th and 30th. Last year it filled WAY early. I believe they are getting lists from everyone they can think of and sending entry forms to all possible manner of shooting species. Wanted to post it hear just in case you don't get one in the mail. Great match, unique format, excellent range, fantastic prizes that go deep and are equally available to all classes! You masters should bring your 'A' game because four 36's will get you third or fourth place overall!!! I've shot 38x40 in the first match three times and never been high score. Always some shooting freak that shoots 39 or 40!

Bring it! :)

Post by Guest »

Hello All.. or is that... Hi Ya'll....

Dave is right....The 2006 Conard Cup will be held on April 29 & 30.

I have a lot you folks on my e-mail list, but I we are trying to get the snail mails out so that everyone will receive their match invites at approxamattely the same time...

I expect that all of you on our address lists to have their match invites in the next wek or so.

If you have not attended a CBC Championship before, and would like to receive a match invite, you can e-mail me at mpearson@myhome.net for your MS word file.

Like Dave said, we filled up early last year. Pre-registration is a must.

This year, we are limiting the match to 120 shooters. Thats a lot of shooters.

Looking forward to seeing you on the fifth weekend in April, 2006.

Chicken, Neihouse, Dawg, I don't have you guys on my address list...Gimme a shout....Marvin Pearson
shootnchef
B Poster
B Poster

Post by shootnchef »

Hey Everybody

I was thinking about making a batch of my Chili Verde for everybody on Friday night.

Tell me what you think of the idea. I promise not too melt your teeth to much!

Shootn Chef
dave imas
A Poster
A Poster

Post by dave imas »

if you're cooking, i'm eating!
nomad
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by nomad »

Sounds fine to me!
metalhead
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by metalhead »

I like that idea too. I'll make sure the Honey Buckets are stocked up with a few exrtra rolls of Charmin....

Chad, my contact info for you is incomplete. Please advise...Marvin Pearson
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

metalhead wrote:Honey Buckets are stocked up with a few exrtra rolls of Charmin....
Man you boys sure do know how to make a meal sound inviting!
Image Chicken George
dave imas
A Poster
A Poster

Post by dave imas »

Chicken,

ya gotta come up. only fair if we come down to sweat with you that you come up to freeze with us. Actually won't be that cold. mid 40's i should think. Chad's chili should be enough to keep you warm and toasty all weekend!
dave
dave imas
A Poster
A Poster

Post by dave imas »

word has it there are 65 entries... filling up fast. if yer comin then ya better get er dun!
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

+2

Post by GeoNLR »

Dave,

Just sent in another 2 entry forms!

By the way, I have yet to receive the e-mail with directions to your domicile in reference to lodging from McLemore, John and Myself... What is on the menu anyway?????

Man this is going to be a "Large" time as Mac says....

Chicken!
Image Chicken George
dave imas
A Poster
A Poster

Post by dave imas »

Chicken,

There are 6 boys from California staying at the house. You, John, and David are more than welcome to join us. It's floor space with air mattresses in the bonus room (rifle range) and spare bedrooms. I live about 1 hour 15 minutes from the range. We typically rent a 9 person van and make the trip with a mix of snores and robust conversation. The menu is typically tri-tip, home made pies, and eating out. This year will be adding salmon and are open to entertaining any requests you might have. I pick the guys up at Seatac Thursday evening... i'm just shy of an hour from the airport, and we head to the range on Friday for a practice session. Evenings have been spent playing poker and telling lies. Drive everybody back to the airport Monday morning. Let me know if you're coming and i'll make sure we're ready for you.
dave
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

We thought we better stay somewhere we can "watch our back" so we have made reservations at the Holiday Inn express in Chehalis!

We are 100% there and looking forward to it all!

We will be in Friday at 10AM, w/ bags/rental/lunch that should put us at the range ~12-1PM I would think....
Image Chicken George
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Going to be fun invading the north again....Last time I was up that far north went over into Canada. In Canada and several of the northern states I couldn't order from the McDonalds drive through. They couldn't understand me. Said I had an accent. Impossible, I understand me perfectly.. I don't write with an accent... All those people up there talk funny........Yall ever notice that??? And it's hard to get good grits up there too.....Dave, you going to Chicken fry that Salmon???
Commander in Chief, F Troop
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

Now you y
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
ajj
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ajj »

Limey, we understand what you SAY, we just don't know what it MEANS.