Walther LG 300 cylinders

This is what we do.
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

David,

Since you have made it a personal attack and you seem to think I am calling names and need to be muzzled and longevity is more important than common sense.

In your first paragraph you spout of how this kind of action stiffled the sport. Then proceed to say how you have spoke to me and I should get a grip and lay off, this is the first I have heard of this. Muzzle me, lock me up, these are actions to surpress my liberties, the same one's I fought to defend. Thanks for the history lesson, guess I'll pass on the guilt trip of paying homage.

Chick,

Take your shot

tonto,

Missed the mark PCP's was going to progress the sport.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
Kess
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Kess »

I'm getting up near nostril deep in this airgun festival of flatulence. While I think all those INTERESTED should have the right to express their opinions, perhaps this SMALLBORE forum should be reserved for those of us who participate in SBR/SBHR and who have essentially no interest in airguns. Therefore, I propose to the WEBMASTER the creation of a third forum: AIRGUNS. There certainly seems to be enough interest. I'll start a new thread so folks can voice their opinion(s) about an airgun forum.
Kess
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

TonTo
You
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

?????Brass BB's or Silver colored BB's????
Commander in Chief, F Troop
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

OK, so who here thinks that limey's critter in his sig line is a ....

A. Rabbit

B. Bear

C. Your first "time"

D. A and C

How's that for a poll for you Limey? LOL
Image Chicken George
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

It's a line drawing of Spottin Kitty. Everybody knows that....By the way she's going north with us in April.......
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

Chicken
I
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

Since I'm fairly new to air rifle silhouette I'm sure that I probably don't fully understand the problem some people have with the PCP guns. I do admit that I have a vested interest in the outcome since I purchased an Air Arms PCP rifle last year with the intention of using it in Sporter and Open classes. If memory serves, the only change in the pre-2005, and now infamous rule 3.3(b), was the deletion of the last sentence. This sentence limited the pre-charged system to 12.0 gram disposable CO2 units. The deletion of this language then allowed a pre-charged system with a greater "storage" capacity. The rule has now been changed back to the same language prior to 2005, once again limiting the propulsion system "storage" to the 12.0 gram CO2 units.

Now if I've gotten things correct so far, I'm just not sure how the capability of a given rifle to store a little more air is a factor. It seems to me that a rifle using CO2 to propell a projectile downrange is not really any different than a PCP rifle using compressed air, the later simply has a greater storage capacity. They both use some form of a compressed air or gas, they both have a storage system for that air or gas and they both hurl a lead pellet downrange. It seems like the only advantage gained is the savings in not needing to purchase disposable CO2 cartridges.

GTS

Post by Guest »

Limey:
I may have missed the point on the rules, but I didn't miss on the Dawg. He reminds me of the guy who kicked a cow turd with the idea of raising a stink, but was upset when he got sh** on his boots.
Tonto
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

The leather thong on the lever of my Daisy Red Ryder BB gun won't be considered a sling, will it????