Conard B Cup

This is what we do.
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Conard B Cup

Post by duckgumbo »

For the fortunate few that will be able to attend the Conard Bernhardt Cup this year, Duckgumbo WILL be there! I have not attended this match in several years and look forward to renewing great friendships. I am going to be squadded (hopefully) with Don In-the Morning Imas's brother Dave! It should prove interesting as I will have some very good and semi-professional help other than Massey!

I think that Chicken George and the Dawg are going to attend. I am not sure if they are ready for this group!! I will get George to bring along a muzzle so we don't have to listen to too much of Dawg's BS!!! It is okay as long as the single malt holds up!

Looking forward to a good match and great time in the Great Northwest!

Dave - Be sure and bring Chris and the Left Coast Vegheads along for entertainment!!

Duck Gumbeaux - aka David McLemore
metalhead
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by metalhead »

Yo Mr. Gumbo....That is great news. I'll be looking forward to meeting you. I did not send a match invite to Mr. Dawg becuse I did not have any contact info for him...Maybe you or the Chicken Shooter can forward a copy of the match program to him...Thanx...Marvin Pearson

Post by Guest »

Will do for the Dawg and I am sure that he will post to this site sson and defend his honor - however poor it is!

Duckgumbeaux

If you can't soar with the eagles, join me with the sitting ducks!
dave imas
A Poster
A Poster

Post by dave imas »

David... I look foward to assisting you to great fortunes and success! at least we should have a great time. Chris and Luis have already bought their airfare with Mr. Dadian not far behind. I'll work with Marv to ensure we are squadded together. Glad you are coming. Excited to hear the Dawg and Chicken are heading this way as well. Certainly a match where "the more the merrier" runs true.

Chicken Plucker

Post by Guest »

Yes, it is true, the Chicken Plucker will be there this year! I am told ANYONE can shoot a 40 on this range, heck some female type even did it last year? Hopefully I can break 20! LOL

I will be consulting with the Dawg and other members of the "Southern Trifecta" squad to make the "Northern Invasion" in 2006!

Chicken

PS> You guys may not know what you are in for!!!!

Marv

Post by Guest »

Marv,

E-mail forwarded to Dawg as requested... CC'd you so you can add him to the list.

Chicken

PS> I also added a little "Jab" in the process....
metalhead
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by metalhead »

Thanx George...so you guys from down yonder like to pull a cork after a full day of shooting ? Bring it....

Were gonna get along just fine....Marv

Post by Guest »

Marv,

What flights arrive in and out of PeEll? Do we need to arrive by float plane? We are planning on shooting 40's across the board (from the bench!) so get ready.

We prefer single malts!

David
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Wonder if there are any special shots necessary to travel that far north.....Passports??? Anybody got a Yankee dictionary????
Commander in Chief, F Troop
metalhead
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by metalhead »

David, as far as I know, the proposed PeEll International Airport is still on hold pending the completion of serveral environmental impact statements.

Portland, Oregon might be your best choice.

The guys from California use Sea-Tac, but then intense traffic is nothing new to them...

Marv
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Duck and Dawg, are you roag trippin it or flying up? Miight want to hook up witth you guys if you are road trippin...Swing through and pick up me and the Chicken.....Now that's the stufff books are written about..
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

John,

The airline tickets are $311 from Little Rock to C town. 7.5 hours or so each way....

Drive = 2,300 miles EACH way to the tune of ~35 hours EACH way...

4,600 miles / 15 MPG = 306 Gals X $2.15 per gal = $660 just in gas alone!

I will be getting tickets here shortly (the price will not last long), let me know if you are intrested!

Chicken
Image Chicken George
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

George, Count me in your travel plans. Let me know where and when to send the check
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

Chicken S.,

Let me know what you flight info is via private mail so that we can hook up and get same flight info to arrive at the same time and get a rental. I take it that Neihouse is going. Now it gets interesting!

I imagine that Dawg will take the time to drive and pick up Neihouse!

Duck Gumbeaux - my new handle with the SASS!
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by duckgumbo »

I forgot, should I practice some? I did not practice last year and did fairly well until the last day in Clinton Country! Maybe I should just prepare for a Large time!

Metalhead - Are you ready to rumble!

Duckgumbo

"If you can't soar with the eagles, stay in the bayou and quack with the ducks!"