2013 Matches at Asheville Rifle & Pistol Club

This is what we do.
ShootingStar
AA Poster
AA Poster

2013 Matches at Asheville Rifle & Pistol Club

Post by ShootingStar »

Just letting you all know our Monthly Smallbore Silhouette Match schedule at Asheville Rifle & Pistol Club in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina.

We hold our matches on the 2nd Saturday of each month March - November (except May when we will host the NC State Championship, but more on that later).
We start registration at 9:30 (especially for new shooters) and the first match of the day starts at 11:00 after a Safety Briefing. We take a lunch break, then shoot the Hunter Rifle Match.
I return approximately 50% of the match fees to the winners in "trophies" that look similar to dollars!!!

Just to be clear on the dates, they are as follows:
March 9
April 13
May - SEE BELOW for STATE CHAMPIONSHIP on the 1st weekend
June 8
July 13
August 10
September 14
October 12
November 9

(*) (*) (*) North Carolina Smallbore Silhouette State Championships (*) (*) (*)
Stay tuned for official announcement and application

Dates: THE FIRST WEEKEND OF MAY
Practice: Friday, May 3 12:00 - 6:00
Smallbore Rifle Matches: Saturday, May 4 - two 40 shot matches with the aggregate determining the winners
Practice on Saturday: 8:00-8:45 with match starting at 9:00
Smallbore Hunting Rifle Matches: Sunday, May 5 - same program as from Saturday
Spring in the mountains will be absolutely beautiful - I hope to see you there :ymhug:
I know many people will want to attend, but we must limit our competitors to the first 48 applicants
I already have some good Sponsors and working on getting more - should be lots of fun, rewarding and in a beautiful tourist destination!

ShootingStar
Greg Chandler