Premier Reticles..dot$ just doubled?

This is what we do.

Premier Reticles..dot$ just doubled?

Post by Guest »

http://www.premierreticles.com/index.ph ... 789&main=1

Herad from a guy at the range today that Premier was no longer doing dots...went to the web site and found that they aparently are still doing them, they just cost $100.... :o
GTKF
AA Poster
AA Poster

Leupold

Post by GTKF »

I guess I'll look at Leupold changing the dot. I believe they are still about $60.00

Ken
GTKF
AA Poster
AA Poster

No Dots from Premier

Post by GTKF »

I rec'd and Email from John Bracken at Premier. He said no they will not do reticles 1-9. the page the original poster referred to pricing for multiple dots. 100 was the price for the center dot . Then you add from there

Post by Guest »

Sorry I got confused...How is that different than what I said? i.e. price for a single dot = $100 ?

If they are not doing the dot anymore(forgot what number...)??

When I went to their website that was the only offerings under reticles...

Thanks for any help,

Chicken
GTKF
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTKF »

The pricing on the page is confusing and I also assumed I could get just a single dot (#9 reticle).

When I asked if they would do a .0067" dot, I was told no they only will do multiple dot reticles. The center dot is 100.00 the second dot is 20.00. The next dot is 10.00 etc. (not sure if the amounts are correct)
eeleater
B Poster
B Poster

Post by eeleater »

So for $130 you get your 5/8 center dot and two 1/8 min windage dots suitable for use in the next hurricane...

A frustrating situation. I had a scope I was going to send them at Chistmas to get boosted and a dot intalled- but did not get around it it...