Silhouette Animal Vinyl Decal Strip.

This is what we do.
teetertotter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Silhouette Animal Vinyl Decal Strip.

Post by teetertotter »

I have will have details for placing the 4 animal strip, by how tall the Ram is in proportion down to the Chicken, and then the length of the animal strip. This will make it easier when ordering. We will start with 1/2" tall Ram up to a 3" tall Ram with length of animal strip. There will be a tiny scope size too. There will be 6 colors to choose from including watermelon.

The supplier is in northern Wisconsin, and will be working on pricing. The samples he mailed and I received yesterday are exactly what the doctor ordered. Preliminary is, we will be able to order 1, 2, 5, 10+ and I think the pricing will be most favorable.
I have not discussed whether he would have on his website, which to order and use his paypal acct for payment or whether it would have to be an email or phone order. Turn around time would be 2 days max to get in the mail.

Areas of these Silhouette animals might be on the rear trunk lid of your car, rifle stock, car rear window, metal or wood gun case/cart, and any other places you can think off. Final details by second week of July.

I will be ordering some as hand outs for our State Championship for appreciation in participating..... with ordering information.
LH CZ 452 Amer, Free Floated, FX-3 25X40, D3 Rings, TAC-22
https://www.beloitrifleclub.org/shootin ... ilhouette/