Vinyl Decals - Animal Silhouette - 4 in a row

This is what we do.
teetertotter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Vinyl Decals - Animal Silhouette - 4 in a row

Post by teetertotter »

I wanted start a new topic specific to vinyl decals or decal related.

I am still in the process of putting something together with just the 4 animals on one peel off decal for your rear window of truck/car, gun case, gun stock, scope, trunk of car or any other places you can think of. I can spot my rifle in the gun rack.

For Scope: 1/8 X 1" long

Other sizes: 1/2" X 2", 1" X 4", 1-1/2" X 6", 2" X 8" , 2-1/2" X 10", and 3" x 12"
The first dimension is the height of the Ram graduated down in size to the Chicken. Ram first, Turkey, Pig and Chicken last.

The Vinyl Animal Colors are: Red, Blue, Black, White, Yellow, and Pink.

All the delays have been with me to get this together with a source in Northern, WI., who operates out of his home. He is going to have all the ordering information on his website in about a week. No, I am not collecting any money from this, but only as a service to advertise our sport. In 2 weeks, I should have his website information to order direct. He says it would be a 2 day or less turn around time for him to mail. I believe you will find his pricing most favorable too.

I have the 1 inch size on my forehand stock with one for scope. It is very visible in the clubs rack. The 1-1/2 size is located on the left side of my Mustang car trunk. Black car with yellow animal decal.

I will post again with update info.
LH CZ 452 Amer, Free Floated, FX-3 25X40, D3 Rings, TAC-22
https://www.beloitrifleclub.org/shootin ... ilhouette/
Daddio!
B Poster
B Poster

Re: Vinyl Decals - Animal Silhouette - 4 in a row

Post by Daddio! »

Hey Jon,

I hope your're well. I'd likely be interested in a set or two of those. Maybe a small set for the scope and something a little larger for back window of my Explorer.

Our match is cancelled tomorrow because they're still working on our range. :( I just remembered that your WI state tournament is tomorrow too but already made plans to shoot locally with someone else. I wish I would've thought to look at your club's calendar. If for some reason we don't have our match again next month I'll drive up to shoot with you guys.

Good luck with the WI State match tomorrow.
"Of all of the things I've lost I miss my mind the most" Mark Twain
teetertotter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by teetertotter »

I just got an email from the fellow that will be making the vinyl strip set of animals and had me take a peek on his website for approval. There are a couple changes to be made in the description and we should have a go for ordering via his website next week. He also has to include all the sizes with pricing. I think all will be surprised at his pricing net delivered to your home and can pay via PayPal or credit card.

I will have the website info as soon as we have finalized the last of the details. He will also have an e-mail and phone# contact info on his website.

Pat, remember we have our last Match of the season the last Saturday of this month. :) Vicki and I are down in Biloxi right now and then over to AL tomorrow and heading back home Saturday in 2 days time. Then back to school volunteering sometime next week as they should be letting me know. If you can make it this month, maybe you can take my 39a back with you for the winter. Has FTE and FTF periodically. :) You are the WORLDS best tinkerer and FIXER......you know. :) Hope to see you!
teetertotter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by teetertotter »

***Order from www.abbysplace.us****

If you have any issues or questions, call or email Pat. He will see as time rolls by, if it is worth while offering the Silhouette Vinyl decals. He might do special sizes. I do not know his max size limitation.
teetertotter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by teetertotter »

teetertotter wrote:
***Order from http://www.abbysplace.us****

If you have any issues or questions, call or email Pat. He will see as time rolls by, if it is worth while offering the Silhouette Vinyl decals. He might do special sizes. I do not know his max size limitation.

Another note: Let your club members know too, as many have not subscribed to steel chickens let alone know about this forum. We can e-mail some Silhouette club directors to let them know too. This is one way to broadcast our sport and have people ask questions with displaying our decals?
Thank you.
Hattrix
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Hattrix »

I know this is an old thread, but I have ordered some of these decals before and want to do so again. Problem is that abbysplace.us is closed and it doesn't give an e-mail address where they can be reached. Anyone have that info or where else I can get some more of these decals?
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Doodaddy »

Hattrix wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:44 am I know this is an old thread, but I have ordered some of these decals before and want to do so again. Problem is that abbysplace.us is closed and it doesn't give an e-mail address where they can be reached. Anyone have that info or where else I can get some more of these decals?
pjg@newnorth.net

Above is the email address that was used when I ordered mine from them in November 2015.
I am NOT Danny Hatch. Image
PhxShooter
A Poster
A Poster

Post by PhxShooter »

I ordered some in December of '16 and at that time the seller was selling through Artfire.com. His store there now appears to be closed. On the invoice I got it said:

Pat Guilday
Rhinelander, WI
pjg@newnorth.net
Mei Ab frigus mortuus digitis
Hattrix
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Hattrix »

Thanks all for the replies! I sent them an e-mail yesterday.
TriggerBreak
Unclassified Poster

Post by TriggerBreak »

Perhaps you have seen my announcement in the marketplace for hats and shirts. I have an order of various vinyl stickers coming, should be this week. There are 4 animals in a row, 4 animals layered (think grand slam pin) and then individual actual size animals with the distances we shoot them in smallbore in the center of each. Checkout my announcement in the marketplace there is a code for free shipping. www.triggerbreak.com I would love to hear your thoughts on other items as well. New tshirt design in coming as well.