New shooter on the way

This is what we do.
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

New shooter on the way

Post by jneihouse »

Some of you may already know, but it bears repeating anyway, my oldest daughter Erin (Midsouth Classic B Class Hunter Aggregate Winner) and husband Eric are blessing me with my 3rd grandchild. Found out today it's going to be a girl. Baby is due late may, so Louisiana may be her first field trip.....On of the consolations on getting old is having grandkids. When my kids were young I started a list of everything they did to make me mad. Now I'm teaching these things to the grandkids....It's also a lot of fun to make the rounds of the kids houses and go from room to room turning on all the lights and end up in the kitchen standing with the refrigeraterator door open with a blank look on my face....just like they used to do when they lived at home...life is good....
John
Commander in Chief, F Troop
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

I liked the part about turning on ALL the lights and staring into the OPEN fridge w/ a blank look..... I currently live with a 5 and 7 yr old boys and they drive me nuts with that type of activity....
Image Chicken George
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

And that is such a short trip for you chick :roll: :shock: :lol:
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
dwl

Things the kids do

Post by dwl »

Poor Chicken. Just wait. I've got a 15, a 10 and an 8. If all they did was leave the lights on and look blank I'd be fine.

I find shooting is calming after beating the little dears.

Jneihouse you're a wicked man but you may be onto something. Maybe I should start keeping a list.