SB Silhouette Range Vandalism

This is what we do.
BCloninger
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: SB Silhouette Range Vandalism

Post by BCloninger »

DavidABQ wrote:Too bad it is inhumane and likely illegal to stick some tannerite up the culprits butts and set it off.
"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
- C.S. Lewis
teetertotter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by teetertotter »

teetertotter wrote:
fartsinpublic wrote:They can't have been very good, or surely the Turkeys would have been the target of their wrath. Taking it out on pigs...amateurs.
Perfect observation! I e-mailed Shelly Kramer, NRA Manager Tournament Operations yesterday, to let her know we may not have our Tournament in January and would advise. She said she has cancelled our 1/25/15 Tournament. I e-mailed her pictures today to show others of club member destruction.
Our 1/25/15 tournament will go on. We do have 2 banks of 10 instead of the normal 3 banks of PIGS. I plan to go out to the range today or tomorrow as will be warm 40F+ to see if the 20 individual stands are level and correct if necessary to stand the PIGS on.
I use a pipe wrench and or hammer + small level for checking a few times a year. Our individual animal stands are of "T" design or a metal rod with welded flat bar on top. Bottom row stand is 2 inches above the 4X4 and the top row of five is staggered between the bottom row and is about 12 inches up from the 4X4 depending in size of animals to give you a picture. There are drilled holes in the 4X4 for the individual animal stands.
LH CZ 452 Amer, Free Floated, FX-3 25X40, D3 Rings, TAC-22
https://www.beloitrifleclub.org/shootin ... ilhouette/
fartsinpublic
B Poster
B Poster

Post by fartsinpublic »

teetertotter wrote:I use a pipe wrench and or hammer + small level for checking a few times a year.
Coincidentally, I use the same tools daily. (I'm currently a pipefitter) I use them to hang pipe, work on my old Land Rover and adjust my Izhmash rifle. :lol: