Western WA state matches and shooters

Smallbore, pistol cartridge, centerfire - revolvers, pistols, Contenders, etc...
Eagle_view
Unclassified Poster

Western WA state matches and shooters

Post by Eagle_view »

I am trying to learn more about pistol Silhouette shooting in and around Thurston and Mason County. Which clubs have an active program and who are the most experienced shooters. I own Eagle View Arms, LLC and have focused mostly on hunting or plinking uses of the Contender and Encore firearms.

I recently learned that one of the gunsmiths in France used one of our Contender barrel stub system to build a barrel that was used to win two 200 meter matches and to set a couple of 200 meter Standing Handgun Records using a wildcat .243-.221 FB cartridge.

With that information, I thought that I had better find out who is active so that we can learn more about what this sport entails. Twenty years ago I watched some matches at the NCW Gun Club at East Wenatchee but have had no contact with the sport since then. I would like to watch some current matches, see what equipment is being used.

Thank you in advance, I can be called at the number below
Lowell Kenney
(360)432-2339 PST
www.eagleviewarms.com
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Re: Western WA state matches and shooters

Post by mordecai »

I can only think of the Portland area matches and Everett area... Tacoma used to have some and they may be coming back again at a neighboring range.
ImageImage
Eagle_view
Unclassified Poster

Post by Eagle_view »

Thank you and still looking for more contacts.
Lowell
1894User
B Poster
B Poster

Post by 1894User »

Seattle Rifle and Pistol Assn. has small bore and pistol cal lever action matches. Several people shoot the second relay with a handguns. Matches are on the Saturday before the third Sunday of the month.

JW