2016 Missouri BPCR Regional, w/ Entry Form

Front-stuffers, smoke-belchers and .22 BPCR!
10rams
B Poster
B Poster

2016 Missouri BPCR Regional, w/ Entry Form

Post by 10rams »

Happy New Year!!!

Attached is an entry form to our 2016 Missouri BPCR regional, iron sight and scoped rifle. The match will take place June 4-5, 2016 at the Bench Rest Rifle Club of St. Louis, located just north of I-70, 60 miles west of The Gateway Arch in Wright City, MO - http://www.shootingstl.com

Please send your completed entry form and $71.50 entry fee to Pat O'Malley, Match Director, at the address on the entry form. Contact information: email - jpatomalley@yahoo.com, phone - 314.374.8985

We look forward to seeing you in June. Good shooting!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BrentD
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: 2016 Missouri BPCR Regional, w/ Entry Form

Post by BrentD »

Would you mind if I copy this post to several different forums and websites?

Brent
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

Pat won't mind......I'm his assistant at that match
BrentD
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by BrentD »

For those of you who may be contemplating your first BPCR match, this is a GREAT place to start. Targets are easy to see with iron sights, and the winds are usually pretty darn reasonable. The club house right behind the range is as fully equipped as any club house I've ever seen with Air conditioning, cable TV, showers and kitchen. You can bring a cot and stay there overnights, or camp behind the clubhouse or stay at a motel 10 miles away. There are great shooters from all over the country, at least two past national champs, and MOST importantly FRIENDLY shooters. As Jim Shride says, "if you aren't here to have a good time, stay home". And so a good time is guaranteed.

I shot my first match here, and I couldn't have picked a better place to start. So, put it on your calendar and plan on having a great time.
Brent
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by snaketail2 »

Pat:
PM sent.

Michael
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

BPCR scores.pdf
FYI These are the scores from the Missouri BPCR regional....I ain't techie enough to post the sheet itself :-\
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.