2016 Raton NRA Black Powder Nationals -- Update --

Front-stuffers, smoke-belchers and .22 BPCR!
jimkidwell
A Poster
A Poster

2016 Raton NRA Black Powder Nationals -- Update --

Post by jimkidwell »

All,

The Match Program stated the Awards Ceremony for Silhouette and Mid Range would be on Friday, July 22 at the Coors Building. I have been made aware that some Silhouette Scope shooters would be leaving for home on Thursday. So to be fair to all entrants, I will be changing the schedule.

On Wednesday, July 20 we will be having the Awards Ceremony for Silhouette Scope and Mid Range Position. Afterwards we will be drawing for all prizes, including the three rifles, scopes, moulds, etc.. As of now, there is over $20,000 in prizes and enough for each of you to go home with something. I will be listing our sponsors later.

We should also have time for a competitors meeting, since most will be there. A full night for sure................

The Awards Ceremony for Silhouette Irons and Mid Range Prone will still be on Friday, July 22. Creedmoor has not changed.

Please pass this around to your mailing lists for those who do not frequent this site. Thanks......................................
....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………