Bpcr nationals

Front-stuffers, smoke-belchers and .22 BPCR!
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: Bpcr nationals

Post by Innocent »

BrentD, Note the avatar on the Ramslammers, a bet is usually placed on each ram shot, with the winner getting 50% and the remainder going to the Junior program. There are rules associated with the bets that may change based on the senior member present. I'm sure you noticed Outback Mick's badge (patch) on the back of his cap about the Ramslammers ball of shame.
I'll let russ4570 explain the thumbprint, as for code, strine is not a code, it is a language just as there are many other variations of English language.
Innocent M
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
Taps
A Poster
A Poster

Re: Bpcr nationals

Post by Taps »

G'day All
Been a bit slow to respond, had a lot to do here at the Game Ranch when we got home.
No water, feral goats devouring the crops, flat tire on the tractor and reloading for the coming BPCR NSW state titles this weekend.
Anyway, a big thanks to Brent and Al for their assistance, thanks to Tim for the primers and general thanks to all at the shoot.
The advice we were given was invaluable and shows that we have a lot to learn, I did say we were a bit green at this caper.
It was good to meet you all , and Sharon and I can't wait to return.

P.S. Tim, PM me with some contact details, I may be able to replace your lost "uniform"
Taps