Ridgway 2015

Front-stuffers, smoke-belchers and .22 BPCR!
45bpcr
A Poster
A Poster

Ridgway 2015

Post by 45bpcr »

I'd like to take a moment to introduce myself.
My name's Craig Duncan and my wife and I are the match directors at the Ridgway Rifle Club.
Below I've posted a copy of our news letter complete with this years match dates.
Also, there's an on-line survey if you feel so inclined.

Fellow Shooters,

I hope your year is off to a good start! If your weather is like ours here in NH, you're looking forward to a balmy April morning on the firing line at Ridgway. Carolyn and I sure are. See below for match dates.

2014 was a good year and as Match directors we learned a lot. We hope take that knowledge and improve the matches. We also need your input. We're going to send out a survey invitation shortly, so watch for that.

You may notice one change. This year, I'm having all of the matches registered with the NRA, instead of just approved. I believe it's important to do this so as to record all the scores on a national level. The NRA charges a small fee for this, so the entry fee will be $30. (Still just $10 for juniors.)

Mark your calendar now for the 4th weekend of each month:
Sunday April 26 - 40 Shot Match
Sunday May 24 - 40 Shot Match
Saturday June 27 & Sunday June 28 - PA State Championship, 60 Shot Formats
Sunday July 26 - 40 Shot Match
Sunday August 23 - 40 Shot Match
Saturday September 26 & Sunday September 27 - Eastern Regional Championship, 40 Shot Format
Sunday October 25 - 40 Shot Match

Rules

Entry fee of $30 (Junior shooters $10)

2015 NRA Silhouette Classification book is required - may be purchased at the match.

All current NRA Silhouette rules apply. All matches are NRA approved and registered.

All matches are open to NRA or non-NRA members.

Lodging Options

The Royal Inn, Ridgway PA (814-773-3153)
Comfort Inn, St. Marys PA (814-834-2030)
Best Western, St. Marys PA (814-834-0000)
Gunners Inn, St. Marys PA (814-834-2161)
Primitive camping and RV parking available at the range. Showers and cot camping available at the main club house.

Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions or suggestions. See you at Ridgway!

Sincerely,
Craig Duncan

Match Director, Ridgway BPCR

cduncan@duncansauto.com

603-434-5796 or 603-434-1349 (weekdays)

Here's the survey.

http://survey.constantcontact.com/surve ... d7u9/start
Live Free Or Die