My first Silhouette match

More expensive to feed, but worth it.
glen ring
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: My first Silhouette match

Post by glen ring »

I am not a gentleman onagian offagain. I have been called many bad names and I have deserved half of them, but I DO have fun shooting and I do make shooting fun...kinda like love making !! I don't blame you if you don't want to shoot . It's OK. Now for you other boys and girls let's have some FUN.
Just Be Nice **==
OnaginOffagin
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by OnaginOffagin »

glen ring wrote:I am not a gentleman onagian offagain. I have been called many bad names and I have deserved half of them, but I DO have fun shooting and I do make shooting fun...kinda like love making !! I don't blame you if you don't want to shoot . It's OK. Now for you other boys and girls let's have some FUN.
I didn't say I didn't want to shoot; what I said was I don't want to compete against you. I think you'd take the fun out of it.
"Honor, Respect, Service, Humility....." (Lt. Gen. Hal Moore 1st Bn, 7th Cavalry)
glen ring
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by glen ring »

Whatever man. you do what you want. We are going to have fun.
Just Be Nice **==
OldRanger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by OldRanger »

Glen I don't know if it is your intent but you really come off sounding like an ass. No need to go making fun of people and trying to impose what you think the sport should be. You are no more manly because you shoot a stock rifle. Many good folks have fun, are nice and shoot well with their custom made guns. I also happen to shoot a rifle off the rack (Tikka .308) but that doesn't make me better or worse than anyone else. Should I poke fun of your wussy 708 cause real men shoot 308's? Should there be a rule requiring 308 or greater since thats what I shoot? Thats the kind of thing you are doing, just because you do it one way doesn't make it the best way, or the right way, or the way everyone should do it.

Bottom line you sound like an ass and If you had the attitude on the line you have here I don't think I'd enjoy shooting with you. I do enjoy shooting with Dustin and many others here that use custom rifles. Get over yourself.
I buy all my guns from t-rex. He's a small arms dealer.
glen ring
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by glen ring »

Now old Ranger..
Maybe some warm oatmeal and a nap might do you good.
Now loosen up that 44 inch belt and take a deep breath.

You either show or ya don't show. If you don't want to show at the nationals with a stock gun I understand.

Either way I challenge you to be at the nationals with a stock rifle.
Remember, Dustin Flint straightened me out a few threads back and now I see the light. He said " It's a competition" so let's compete...or add your name to the list of no show keyboard warriors.

If you choose to just not show I'll consider you not qualified nor even authorized to render an opinion.

" Ass" hahahah...Trust me I've been called MUCH worse but at least the others were man enough to show up and say those things to me face. Now take yer pills, and practice with that stock rifle.
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Just Be Nice **==
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Glen,

It seems like your intention may have been light-hearted encouragement for competition earlier but this has started to edge over to insulting, more than edged over to it to be honest. Throwing insults out at people you don't know, especially based on age or weight, and saying that aren't qualified to have an opinion because they don't agree with your version of how things should be done at a match that most people on this forum won't be attending isn't contributing to anyone's enjoyment of the sport. It also certainly won't encourage new competitors to join the sport. There's a reason you don't see anyone else doing it. Please stop.
thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by thauglor »

Another person to mute, just like the metal meiser guy.
xpilot
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by xpilot »

thauglor wrote:Another person to mute, just like the metal meiser guy.

+1
hugh
B Poster
B Poster

Post by hugh »

pompous ass
+2
glen ring
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by glen ring »

Hugh...Yes I am
Come shoot with me sometime..or not. I understand.
Just Be Nice **==