The Big Three: Sanchez, Greenaway, Barber!

More expensive to feed, but worth it.
ajj
AA Poster
AA Poster

The Big Three: Sanchez, Greenaway, Barber!

Post by ajj »

Congratulations to all three but the Benton folks can't help but think of CB as one of our own. When a guy repeatedly drives several hundred miles to shoot our little HP match, you know he's on a mission.
A great performance, Carroll! Please give us a race report when you get a chance.
CB
B Poster
B Poster

Benton Club

Post by CB »

Appreciate the sentiments and the support. It's a good feeling to be wanted when you've got a wide open personality like I do.
I do however get the impression that just about anybody would be made to feel right at home with the Benton gang. If they'll put up with me,,,,,well,, enough said.
Hope to see yall at the fall shoot, (got a rifle I might borrow? I've got Fed-900),,, continuing goal is to learn to shoot these cussed little .22's.
Break em in the center,
Carroll
Bulletman
Unclassified Poster

Post by Bulletman »

So what's the schedule down thar?

Bulletman
ajj
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ajj »

Schedule? You bet, glad you asked.
Highpower is 1:00 every fourth Sunday through October (July 23, Aug. 27, Sept.24, Oct. 29.) Our new, full-size range plans are under way but for the present we're still limited to 300 meters which means half-size, half-distance turkeys and rams.
Smallbore is 1:00 every third Sunday on a very, very nice new range. State match (the Midsouth Classic) Sept. 16-17 ends the season. Also 6:30 pm every Wednesday through Sept. 6.