Shihouette rifle

More expensive to feed, but worth it.
jask
A Poster
A Poster

Shihouette rifle

Post by jask »

I was going through my collection of rifles today and I found a new in the box 700 BDL SS DM 260. I had forgotten that I bought that one. I see that Remington ceased production of that model in 2004. I never got around to making the brass for it. I have that model in 708 that is really accurate. I had two of those but sold one to Ray Schnarre. Does anyone know if he still competes?
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Shihouette rifle

Post by Snake »

Haven't seen Ray in a while. My understanding is that he still shoots rim fire following some health issues with his eyes! :shock:
jask
A Poster
A Poster

Post by jask »

I used to see Ray at the matches quite often when I was living in Missouri a while. We also helped him start up the USMSA.

I looked at the results of the HP at the Nationals in Ridgeway and it looks like more than half of the rifles were 260's.
Gleedaniel13
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Gleedaniel13 »

I was going through my collection of rifles today and I found a new in the box 700 BDL SS DM 260. I had forgotten that I bought that one. I see that Remington ceased production of that model in 2004. I never got around to making the brass for it. I have that model in 708 that is really accurate. I had two of those but sold one to Ray Schnarre. Does anyone know if he still competes?
Do you have a plan in selling the other gun of yours? I think I am interested for it :lol:
weemurr
Unclassified Poster

Post by weemurr »

I met Ray at the IMSSU World Champs he was at and would like to contact him again, if any of you have any contact details for him I would appreciate getting them.
regards,
Al
Al
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

Ray lives in the KC area...Higginsville MO I believe. He had vision issues that kept him from using a high power rifle. I believe he still shoots rim fire.....but I haven't seen or heard from him in a long while. This info is the best i can do
jask
A Poster
A Poster

Post by jask »

Ray is now residing in Willcox, AZ.