Colorado State High Power Silhouette Championship

More expensive to feed, but worth it.
Grizz61
AA Poster
AA Poster

Colorado State High Power Silhouette Championship

Post by Grizz61 »

I for one what to thank Mr and Mrs. Bob McAlice for putting on a great match and even having the fickle Colorado Weather Gods under control. Two great days of shooting and shooting condition for all. Go Money shots, almost got enough for dinner tonight.

Thanks to all that attended great time I believe was had by all.

Thanks to Mrs. McAlice for dinner Friday night, I will not speak for Bob but I was sure dragging the bottom when Bob and I got the range setup Friday night.

Keep the Money Shots, I did not shoot well all weekend, but just might have enough to eat dinner tonight. :)) I did have a great time, just could not get my guns, fingers and brain all on the same page at the same time.

We have a great bunch of shooters here, and now we all need to work on recruiting more new shooters and going this sport.

Also a big thanks to the target setters, for us aging half crippled shooters can try to concentrate on shooting and not picking up 60 lbs. rams.

Grizz (Name says it all)
Grizz

Let's shoot some STEEL!!
kevinbear
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Colorado State High Power Silhouette Championship

Post by kevinbear »

Ditto that, Bob and Dave put on a great match. First time I've shot the state highpower in a few years, it was good time, congratulations to Dave on the wins. ^:)^
AAA Shooter politically incorrect and loving it