1712 screw info

Want to buy or want to sell.
Detritus
B Poster
B Poster

1712 screw info

Post by Detritus »

Hey everyone...
Can anyone point out the easiest place to purchase the action/trigger guard screws for a 1712. Or even the whole bottom metal if it must come to that.
I have found this http://www.champchoice.com/detail.php?item=7009312 so far. I feel a bit silly asking but there is any difference between the bottom metal of a 1712 FWT-D and the 1712 Silhouette wood stock with Two Stage Trigger? I'm thinking there isn't but just want to make sure... :oops:

Cheers in advance for any help anyone can provide.
Detritus :wink:
Last edited by Detritus on Sun May 20, 2007 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone ringer
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by lone ringer »

Try Neal Stepp at ISS in Forth Worth, TX he has always been there for me when I needed parts for my target rifles.

http://www.iss-internationalshootersservice.com/
shakes
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by shakes »

Check out Chicken Georges Shooting Supply hes got real nice bottom ends for Annies.
Detritus
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Detritus »

Cheers for the tips :)
Is there anyone that knows the actual Stock Code or Part Number for the 1712 action screws?
Please feel my pain :cry: - a beautiful new Anschutz finally in my safe but can't get out and start shooting because im missing a screw! It's driving me nuts.
John
B Poster
B Poster

Post by John »

I bought mine from Homer Strickland at Accuracy Arms - due to the different thickness of the various stocks these are long. Trimming the back one if no problem but the front is a blind hole and requires a little patience. The heads take a 4mm allen wrench. In case you're interested Homer's email is accarms@alaska.net.