LH Savage 110 Silhouette rifle. 7mm BR with brass & scope.

Want to buy or want to sell.
spamassassin
B Poster
B Poster

LH Savage 110 Silhouette rifle. 7mm BR with brass & scope.

Post by spamassassin »

I purchased this beauty in early 2015 from Kyler and competed in quite a few matches with it. A well worked over Left Hand Savage 110 pre-accutrigger action, stainless straight taper heavy 24" barrel shoulder headspaced (no barrel nut), 7mm BR chamber, Nesika Bay silhouette stock (as I'm told), epoxy bedded, single shot sled in place, 20MOA tall base, Weaver T24 AO w/ fine hair and target dot. It's been very well treated. This has been my match rifle for high power metallic silhouette and I've done really well with it. It's stunningly accurate and a pleasure to shoot. I love the rifle but have another rifle I'm trying to build for silhouette and it needs some parts. This rifle could possibly make weight for hunter class according to my bathroom scale, but I shoot a different gun for hunter class so I've never cared to listen to an official weight reading on it (I just know it's under 10.2lbs).

C/P/T 130gn loads run out at 2580fps and Spanks chickens.

Ram 168gn loads run out at 2250fps. Never rings a ram.

Developed loads use SMK's. Data comes with the rifle. So does 750x primed (CCI BR primers) neck sized brass and ~ 250 fired, unsized brass. It likes N550 for the 168's and Benchmark for the 130's. Brass is all RP 7mm BR head stamped. Should have 5-10 more loads on each piece of brass. Pressures have not been run high. No dies included. I still need my dies.

Recoil is almost non-existent with 130's and a gentle push with 168's. For new/young/small shooters this is the perfect chambering. Enough to reach out pretty far without the blast and recoil of bigger cases, amazing barrel life, inexpensive powder appetite, vast bullet and powder selection.

Selling as a package. Will ship if your FFL accepts shipments from non-FFL's and on your dime. Located in Northern California. Will drive up to 4.5 hours to get to you. Cash or discreet (gift) paypal.

Rifle

Loaded round of 130gn.

Price is 1100. I'll negotiate to a point but please don't get silly.
spamassassin
B Poster
B Poster

Re: LH Savage 110 Silhouette rifle. 7mm BR with brass & scope.

Post by spamassassin »

Bump
spamassassin
B Poster
B Poster

Re: LH Savage 110 Silhouette rifle. 7mm BR with brass & scope.

Post by spamassassin »

bump