For Sale Anschutz 5418r Super Hunter Class Pharr Stock

Want to buy or want to sell.
2many7s
B Poster
B Poster

For Sale Anschutz 5418r Super Hunter Class Pharr Stock

Post by 2many7s »

I have a truly wonderful "Super" Hunter Class Silhouette rifle for sale. It is an Anschutz 5418R action with the two stage match trigger, a tapered Lilja stainless barrel that has been threaded and custom cut to make weight for the class, it is fitted with the very light and strong Mark Pharr carbon fiber stock in blue and black, and all the bottom hardware is polished aluminum. It is topped with BKL rings and a Weaver T24 silhouette scope with a silhouette dot. Rifle has made weight at the NRA Nationals. The breach face is perfect with no dings or blemishes, has never been dry fired. The crown is also perfect. In fact the gun, as you would expect, has always been babied and kept in safes and cases when not in competition. The barrel is always kept clean and the action is very smooth. I have several magazines (not sure how many, maybe 4) and also some weights designed to go in the rear of the stock if you need to adjust balance. The trigger is adjustable in almost every way including length of pull.

This is a great rifle that has always been cleaned and well maintained. It was Glenn Hughes' rifle and if you know him you know the way he has things built and maintained. Glenn had two of these when he stopped shooting and as we are friends I was able to get it. It shoots just like you would expect, one hole groups. I hate to part with but sometimes life dictates what you do and I must pay off some bills.

I will take 2800.00 for everything (plus 85.00 for shipping, insurance, and transfer fees)

if you are close to Birmingham we could meet to save those charges.

If using PayPal, use the "Friends and Family" service which does not cut out a chunk, or if you prefer the other way we will work out the PayPal fees.

Partial payments are possible. Contact me if you would like to discuss working that out.

(2050 585-7602

I also have Eley and SK ammo that can be negotiated.

If you are interested I can send pictures and answer questions. I would have posted them here but I have not been home to take pictures yet.

Thanks
Mark
delgadoh
B Poster
B Poster

Re: For Sale Anschutz 5418r Super Hunter Class Pharr Stock

Post by delgadoh »

can you send me pictures at delgadoh@gmail.com
Hyborn0000
B Poster
B Poster

Re: For Sale Anschutz 5418r Super Hunter Class Pharr Stock