WTB Pharr stock

Want to buy or want to sell.
shootmore
A Poster
A Poster

Re: WTB Pharr stock

Post by shootmore »

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!
IVAN RUBIO has stolen many shooters money.
He takes your full down payment and does not deliver.
Anyone wanting to see this thief prosecuted for interstate fraud contact me through this forum.
wammi31
A Poster
A Poster

Post by wammi31 »

Shootmore:

I think I should have post or replay to the shooters community what is going on since many months ago.

I started selling stocks in this site to the shooters comunity with no problems. The problems started when I was contacted from a guy ( not member of steel chickens community) that made promises of expanding my bussines but needed sample stocks to promote the sale, well after 15 stocks made and many investment in supplies and labor I never received my payment.
After this, a jealous local person put me in the spot light by telling a federal agency that I was involved in the bussines of making guns or accesories and I was broking a recent legislation applied to many gunsmithers, well I never knew of this legislation but I was the first test case of this regulation and my molds and stock making equipment were put on hold. I was instructed by my lawyer to be in the safe side an avoid any communication. Related to my recently started stock making bussines untill one week ago. Today I have my molds, supplies and stocks back in my shop and started to work first on finishing the
Pending stocks I have to ship because they are paid already. I send many stocks on time and I have a list of 40 happy customers as well, but I also agree that I missed to ship some other stocks at all but was not with the purpose of stealing the customers money, the reasons are known now. I am not a thief just passing trough a bad chapter caused by an evil local person.

So, Shootmore, the list of affected persons you will collect is 3 and I can prove it. It is the same list of persons that will be receiving their already paid stock in the next 2 weeks, stocks were 80% finished when were put in hold, so it will be very easy to do the final finishing and ship them.
I repeat, I am not a thief, just went trough a bad chapter among other personal stuff. I will post the pictures of the 3 pending stocks in 2 weeks. You and every one are very welcome to talk over the phone for any concern you may have and I will help. 915-730-4980
Thanks
Ivan R.
shootmore
A Poster
A Poster

Post by shootmore »

Ivan,
There is no excuse for your lack of response to my many, many communications by phone calls and emails over the course of last summer. This is the first you have communicated since taking my money. Your attorney could have contacted me on your behalf. He did not.

If this statement of yours is accurate "I was the first test case of this regulation" what county and state were you indited in or where were the criminal violations recorded. That would be a matter of public record that we could check. We all would like to know about that to see if your lying or if you are telling the truth. Who is your attorney in this matter?

Folks,
This sounds like a fairy tail. A stall tactic at best. BE SURE TO CONTACT ME IF you were also taken advantage of.
. We are proceeding with the investigation.
wammi31
A Poster
A Poster

Post by wammi31 »

Shootmore, what is your name?

Please let us know from the next picture what stock is yours? The first 3 are the pendings stocks that I am going to send, They belong to the affected persons and they will be receiving them in the next 2 weeks. It is my public commitment.
The 4th one has no owner yet, is made of clear gelcoat to allow the carbon fiber to be seen, that one will be offered this year due to many requests.
So, please let us know which one is yours.

Again, I told you, I am not a thief, now I tell you, I am not a lier and if you want your money back instead of the stock just let me know.

To all the shooters community:
The carbon fiber stock price is $400 is flat top, He in this forum ( steel chickens only) who wants it, please just let me know by this forum or email me or call me and I will ship it tuesday, it is ready to go, no need to send money to me in advance, I trust anyone in this forum and after you receive the stock, inspected it or used it then you send me the payment, that is my new commitment when selling stocks only to steelchickens registered users.

Ivan R.
wammi31
A Poster
A Poster

Post by wammi31 »

Here the picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

shootmore wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:29 pm Ivan,
There is no excuse for your lack of response to my many, many communications by phone calls and emails over the course of last summer. This is the first you have communicated since taking my money. Your attorney could have contacted me on your behalf. He did not.

If this statement of yours is accurate "I was the first test case of this regulation" what county and state were you indited in or where were the criminal violations recorded. That would be a matter of public record that we could check. We all would like to know about that to see if your lying or if you are telling the truth. Who is your attorney in this matter?

Folks,
This sounds like a fairy tail. A stall tactic at best. BE SURE TO CONTACT ME IF you were also taken advantage of.
. We are proceeding with the investigation.
Shootmore, you have a total of three posts on this forum and do not post your real name as Ivan has. You have not established any credibility. Why is it that you think anyone would trust you, especially with any sort of legal matter? I hope the irony of what you're requesting is not lost on you here.

Ivan, I believe that this may be the customer in question here, just judging by the phone number.

https://idiotsofcraigslist.com/2010/02/ ... cottsdale/
http://phoenix.postfastr.com/SportsEqui ... r/43096491
shootmore
A Poster
A Poster

Post by shootmore »

Ivan,
None of those are the color ordered. This is a picture you sent to me that I approved for the color order. I have also re-sent you, offline, the technical dimensions provided at the time of ordering.
IvanOrder.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wammi31
A Poster
A Poster

Post by wammi31 »

Mr. DelGarbino

Not a problem, you will have it shipped in 2 weeks.

Regards
Ivan
shootmore
A Poster
A Poster

Post by shootmore »

********** WARNING UPDATE *********************
I ordered and paid in full for a stock June 2017 from IVAN RUBIO. - AKA wammi31
He publicly admitted receiving the order.
He also publicly promised a stock in in 2 weeks on Feb 5
"by wammi31 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:47 am, Mr. DelGarbino, "Not a problem, you will have it shipped in 2 weeks."

It is now Feb 28 and has been three and a half - 3 1/2 weeks - NO STOCK RECEIVED. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*************************************************************************************************************************
shootmore
A Poster
A Poster

Post by shootmore »

************************** WARNING UPDATE #2********************* X(
IVAN has NOT delivered..........
I ordered and paid in full for a stock June 2017 from IVAN RUBIO. - AKA wammi31
He publicly admitted receiving the order (see this thread).
He also publicly promised a stock in in 2 weeks on Feb 5 ......

"by wammi31 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:47 am, Mr. DelGarbino, "Not a problem, you will have it shipped in 2 weeks." That was 5 weeks ago!

It is now March 13, 2018, IT HAS BEEN ten months since ordered and PAID in full - NO STOCK RECEIVED. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*************************************************************************************************************************

Any suggestions how the silhouette shooters of America should deal with this thief?
Last edited by shootmore on Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
GSL
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GSL »

HI copper top ,
I have a carbon fiber WOOSTER / PHARR split finger style stock bedded for an ANSCHUTZ 54 single shot ...
IF you are interested call me at 1(570) 730-3134 PA .

I cannot load pics here APPLE pics are too large ...
thank you GSL