Silhouette Hats & Shirts

Want to buy or want to sell.
TriggerBreak
Unclassified Poster

Silhouette Hats & Shirts

Post by TriggerBreak »

Folks, I am launching an apparel company to promote the shooting sports, starting with our personal favorite. Please check out www.triggerbreak.com Quantities are limited for this first run. Contact me through the forums or info@triggerbreak.com if the item you wish to order is out of stock.

Free shipping for Steelchickens.com readers on orders over $40.00. Use promo code STEELCHICKENS
TriggerBreak
Unclassified Poster

Re: Silhouette Hats & Shirts

Post by TriggerBreak »

Shipping is free on all orders. Use promo code: STEELCHICKENS
Hawkeye7br
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Hawkeye7br »

I bought a couple hats from here when he came to our smallbore shoot. Excellent quality. I like the simple design of the 4 animals, says it all.
44 mag
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by 44 mag »

Very good quailty hats and shirts. He was at our match last nite and i got a hat. He tells me he will be at the SB and HP Nationals. Nice to meet you Craig and see you soon. Mike Haynes
TriggerBreak
Unclassified Poster

Post by TriggerBreak »

To all of those who have purchased my product already...THANK YOU!! For those of you who have not...what are you waiting for? :) As Mike mentioned I will be at Ridgway in July for both nationals. As I've been traveling around to Danville Conservation Club, Washtenaw Sportsman's Club, Fort Hand Rifle Club, McKean County Rifle Club, Ridgway Rifle Club and just yesterday I was at Consolidated Sportsmen of Lycoming County. It has been a pleasure to meet all of you.

Here's to no more ringers!

TriggerBreak