price change lefthand frankenhunter

Want to buy or want to sell.
rr1220
B Poster
B Poster

price change lefthand frankenhunter

Post by rr1220 »

001_zpsce878f7a.JPG001_zpsce878f7a.JPG (95.2 KiB) Viewed 509 timesThe stock is a Neiska Bay early build by Mark Pharr. He sold it to Evelio McDonald who built a rifle and sold it to Pat Steiger. I got the stock a little worn from Pat and had the custom paint job done up in Idaho. The photos emphasize the flames. They are very subtle in normal lighting. There is one small paint chip near the tang.

Evelio did the gunsmithing on this one also. I got his standard Lilja RF53 contour tight bore stainless barrel.Anschutz 1712 action with the new 5109/2 trigger with safety (no wing safety). The stock was modified to smooth out the bench where the wing safety used to be. Left hand stock right hand action

this is the imformation I got from sgrayner when I purchased this rifle 4 years ago from him. still shoots and looks great
comes as a package with marv pearson stainless rings and base along with about 20 mags of the above mentioned type sightron 6 - 24 scope and bore guide for cleaning , picture shown is not with stainless rings
holds about 1.5" group at 100 meters shooting center x and shoots eley edge very well also , estimate about 2500 rounds through barrel
price is $1500.00 plus shipping ffl to ffl more if shipped in a hard case
family issues require the sale of this beautiful rifle
Mical
B Poster
B Poster

Re: price change lefthand frankenhunter

Post by Mical »

PM sent.
ayetee
B Poster
B Poster

Post by ayetee »

I'll take it if it is still available. PM sent.
rr1220
B Poster
B Poster

Post by rr1220 »

spf to aeytee
ayetee
B Poster
B Poster

Post by ayetee »

Sent you an e-mail. Await answer.