SOLD

Want to buy or want to sell.
TDB
B Poster
B Poster

SOLD

Post by TDB »

I have an excellent condition WindFlow WeatherMeter and homemade weather vane mount for sale. I purchased it on 10/7/17, and built the weather vane mount. Works like it should. After much deliberation, I folded and bought a Kestrel. It is bluetooth to your phone (android and IOS), and pulls wind and weather data. The ballistic app is a free download (BallisticsARC).

New from Amazon = $85.00
Components for Weather Vane = $30.00

Asking $60.00 obo shipped for both.
Preferred payment: PayPal.

Email with questions.

Description:
The Precision Shooting WEATHERmeter is a pocket-sized weather station that seamlessly integrates with the BallisticsARC app to capture accurate wind and atmospheric measurements for high fidelity shooting solutions on your iOS or Android device.GeoBallistics and WeatherFlow have partnered to bring a complete precision shooting solution to mobile devices. BallisticsARC is the most powerful FREE ballistic calculator available and seamlessly integrates with the Precision Shooting WEATHERmeter. This combination of intuitive software and integrated hardware allows shooters of all levels to maximize their time behind the trigger, regardless of application or conditions. Note: Android 4.3 or higher as well as iOS 7 or higher is required.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TDB on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
TDB
B Poster
B Poster

Re: Reduced: WeatherFlow Precision Shooting Weather Meter

Post by TDB »

Reduced! Now only $60.00 shipped!