Wanted: Annie 1712

Want to buy or want to sell.
shakes
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Wanted: Annie 1712

Post by shakes »

I'm looking for a 1712 with a two stage trigger, either a full gun, barreled action or just the action as I have a Lilja blank at home. Any help would be greatly welcomed, even if you know of a good deal on a new one. Thanks Shakes
sobrbiker883
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by sobrbiker883 »

Still looking for something to do with the Lilja eh??
I'm jealous.
Usually shooting scores right in class, too bad its the class below my classification!

Steve E
shakes
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by shakes »

Yeah I can't justifying putting it in my HS. Besides I moved up to AAA and its time for a present. My HS is a good gun, I bought a Pharr stock that Eveilo had inletted for it. I cant go that long without shooting if I were to have the Lilja fit to the HS. I want a fancy toy this time around. :D
Byron
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Byron »

Maybe if you hadn't blown all your money on that fancy "Shakes" icon you would have enough money for a new action. P.S. will you be at TSC this Saturday?
shakes
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by shakes »

Yup!! I missed the last two beacuse I was in Sturgis those weekends. Boy what an experience. It felt good to get back to the range and knock down those animals, I almost thought I'd forgot how to hold the gun but when you get 30 out of 40 I guess everything still works. :D