Job Opening Arkansas

Want to buy or want to sell.
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Job Opening Arkansas

Post by atomicbrh »

Job Opening. Cannot take this one. Interferes too much with silhouette season but an interesting job.

http://www.billymoyer.com/
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Re: Job Opening Arkansas

Post by cedestech »

Too few right hand turns.... ;)
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

Can you imagine driving the toterhome 18 wheeler across the country, hopping out and thrashing on the race car all night?
Then in the wee hours of the morning jump back in and drive that huge rig across the country again to do the same the next night.
The hours you work on the car at the track are probably your rest time on the log book.
No wonder they have job openings as the front page of their web page.
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Doodaddy »

atomicbrh wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:06 am Can you imagine driving the toterhome 18 wheeler across the country, hopping out and thrashing on the race car all night?
Then in the wee hours of the morning jump back in and drive that huge rig across the country again to do the same the next night.
The hours you work on the car at the track are probably your rest time on the log book.
No wonder they have job openings as the front page of their web page.
Considering the grueling hours, I can only wonder what salary they have to offer to be enticing. hmm
I am NOT Danny Hatch. Image
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

atomicbrh wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:06 am Can you imagine driving the toterhome 18 wheeler across the country, hopping out and thrashing on the race car all night?
Been there, done that. 15+ years bike racing.... ;) If your into it, it's dope.
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?