Selling my 39A in Raton

Want to buy or want to sell.
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Selling my 39A in Raton

Post by snaketail2 »

Marlin 39A for sale.
I am the 2nd owner. I bought it from a fellow in St. Louis who never hunted with it – only pinking and paper punching. The serial number indicates 1985 manufacture. The wood is in very nice condition, no dents, dings or scrapes; there are “handling” marks…it is 33 years old. There is a clamp mark in the tang areas where the stock was super glued several years ago - see Photo #1. It likes CCI AR Tactical and Norma Tac22. A lighter trigger spring has been installed but no “trigger job” has ever been done. The cartridge cut-off has been replaced.
The sights are Lyman up front and Williams in the back. The Williams is mounted on a scope rail and does not require as much elevation as you see others crank in.

I recently bought a Henry .22 and find as I get older it fits me better than the Marlin does.

I will be in Raton at the Lever Gun Nationals July 22 to 27. I’m staying in competitor housing - don’t know which unit until I check in. I will sell Face to Face only. No shipping. $750 - firm – Includes sights. Cash is preferred, but I’ll take PayPal if you pay by “Friends and Family.” PM me and I’ll end you my cell number and more pix if you like.

Having issues posting photos - I know how, but site is rejecting them. - PM if you want more photo.

Michael
DSC_4428.JPG
DSC_4429.JPG
DSC_4433.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Selling my 39A in Raton

Post by snaketail2 »

too late
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
shootmore
A Poster
A Poster

Re: Selling my 39A in Raton

Post by shootmore »

Is this still for sale?