Fine

Want to buy or want to sell.
wizone
A Poster
A Poster

Fine

Post by wizone »

:D :D
Last edited by wizone on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WIZ
thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Lapua should be ashame

Post by thauglor »

Do you know if they even asked or are you assuming Lapua turned them down? Where is the anger at Eley, Remington, Winchester or all the other ammo manufacturers?
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

Are you saying that you know for a fact that the organizers asked Lapua for a donation and that they did not get one?

Do you feel Lapua is somehow obligated to honor all requests for free stuff?

While I appreciate Lapua's support for the sport and I'm glad if I get a little Lapua or SK swag at a match, I certainly don't demand it. Same goes for any other donations or sponsorships that may be offered at a match, whether a big regional extravaganza or just a local club match.
Allen Corneau
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Wow, a post like that is a great way to convince Lapua to not donate to silhouette matches in the future. I hope Lapua and other sponsors realize that your entitlement view is definitely only yours.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

Jason wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:06 am Wow, a post like that is a great way to convince Lapua to not donate to silhouette matches in the future. I hope Lapua and other sponsors realize that your entitlement view is definitely only yours.
^^^what he said....
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
dhatch
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by dhatch »

Mmmmmm. Wonder what would be said if the Coop Shoot didn’t have hot water bread at our next tournament?
Proud Member of the C. C. S. A.
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

dhatch wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:51 am Mmmmmm. Wonder what would be said if the Coop Shoot didn’t have hot water bread at our next tournament?
Hot water corn bread?!??! I love hot water cornbread!!!
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... WFqXxMkH6o

For the record... I like it in the frying pan a little longer till it's dark brown and crispy on the edges... :mrgreen:
lone ringer
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by lone ringer »

Wisone, I went to Tucson last weekend for their SB State Championships and they gave Lapua Center-x ammo as door prices, earlier this year I went to Phoenix for their HP State Championships and Raton, NM for the lever action Nationals and both times Lapua products were given to us.

Lapua is one if not the most generous company that I know and to say it should be ashamed for not giving ammo at every match yo go to is plain ridiculous.
Lapua does not spend money on advertising like most other companies do, instead they spend money on sponsoring elite shooters in many shooting disciplines who spread the word about the quality of the Lapua brand with their success and also by donating their products to championships around many countries in the world including the US. I know for a fact Lapua has donated merchandise in Mexico at some of their championships I have attended even though Lapua does not sell any of their products in Mexico.
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

It appears that multiple people could be using the "wizone" handle on this forum. This post is out of character for the original user of that handle. It is a good policy not to give your password out because it might be passed around.
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Doodaddy »

Lapua is the only manufacturer I've ever seen cater to any rimfire sport, much less send a breathing human to some of the events. Adam deserves more credit than the zero you've given him.
I am NOT Danny Hatch. Image
Jim Beckley
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Jim Beckley »

The 2 AZ State Small Bore matches that I had my name on as the match director, Lapua was very generous as a sponsor, as with just about every match that I have attended. A very unfair statement toward Lapua and Adam Braverman. I don't know how it works now, but then Lapua had so much to give away, you had to get your request in early in the year to have something set aside for your match. If your match was in October and the club that was having the match was late getting their request in, maybe there was no more prizes to send. Adam if your following this thread, don't by any means think that everybody thinks like this guy.
U.S. Army-Donating blood since 1775.
dhatch
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by dhatch »

cedestech wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:24 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... WFqXxMkH6o

For the record... I like it in the frying pan a little longer till it's dark brown and crispy on the edges... :mrgreen:
Hey cedestech, for the record, just like you just said is how Vickie has been frying up those large platters of hot water bread to go along with the gumbo, at every Coop Shoot we’ve done since we started in 2015. She has over 40 years of experience.
The next Coop Shoot will be the last weekend in February, 2019, and as usual will feature all you can eat hot water bread and the greatest and the only indoor air rifle silhouette tournament in the Nation. If you Shoot air rifle silhouette, and haven’t been to a Coop Shoot, you don’t know what you’ve been missing. Ask those that have came. Y’all come!!!
And for the record, concerning what this thread is about, the one time that I asked Adam Braverman about buying a couple of items for the Coop, he gave both of them to us.
That’s what I call support.
Proud Member of the C. C. S. A.
wizone
A Poster
A Poster

Delete

Post by wizone »

Delete
WIZ
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Fine

Post by acorneau »

Quoted for posterity.

wizone wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:10 amI was at a regional rimfire silhouette match over the weekend and the people that were putting it on had to buy the bricks of ammo from Walmart to give away .
Doesn’t Lapua realize that we support their business by buying the rimfire ammo and they’re high power rifle bullets and shell .
Before when you went to a match you got Lapua ammo as a prize now you don’t get anything from them. I don’t understand what you’re doing wrong and why they’re taking it out on the silhouette game because we are the ones that buy alot of their ammo except for the benchrest people which they buy Lapua and Eley.
This is just my view.
And I ask WHY Lapua WHY.
Allen Corneau