topgun526
B Poster
B Poster

RCBS power trimmer---SOLD---

Post by topgun526 »

SOLD

Hello,

I'm looking to sell this trimmer.

I got it from an older gentleman that was getting out of shooting. It looks to be used, although not much, but not abused. It does have 2 nicks by the case holder that I'm not sure from what??? You can see in the pics.

It has 2 shell holders #4 & #10
Also has 22, 24, 25, 27, 28, 30, 35, 44 and 45 pilots

$165 TYD, Paypal Friends or add the 3% for Goods and services
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by topgun526 on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Re: RCBS power trimmer

Post by cedestech »

I have the same one except I bought the universal spring loaded shell holder and a new carbide bit. Works fantastic. GLWS.
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
hermit5
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by hermit5 »

That’s a great piece of equipment.
I have many extras of those shell plates if anyone needs them.
Although kind of expensive,the 3 way cutters are a blessing in time saving.Not so much if you don’t dedicate one to each caliber.
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

I have the rcbs case prep station next to it on the bench and go with a routine of trim, outside chamfer, inside chamfer, neck brush, primer pocket brush, retrim and measure. I found that doing the outside then inside chamfer grows the brass a couple thousands and I try to hold +/- .0005. The 3 way cutters are nice but limited to the one diameter per head, I am cheap by nature.... :)

Anyone who has been trimming brass by hand and needs to do a bunch at one sitting (100+) this thing is a wrist savor...
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?