Wanted Single Shot Smallbore Anschutz

Want to buy or want to sell.
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Wanted Single Shot Smallbore Anschutz

Post by atomicbrh »

Wanted Single Shot Smallbore Anschutz rifle. 1800 series, 1900 series, 54MS or one of those built into a Hunter rifle.
E-mail is the best way to contact me.
Bobby Huddleston
pdeal
A Poster
A Poster

Re: Wanted Single Shot Smallbore Anschutz

Post by pdeal »

Bobby: Over on targettalk.org there is a guy that has an 1807 for sale for reasonable money. I have bought several items from the guy over the years for our jr program.
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

That 1807 for sale is actually one of the "magical" 1600X series rifles. The transitional rifle that lead into the modern 1800 series. I think it would be hard to source parts for that rifle if I ever had to. Also it might be sacrilege to turn what many think is a rare classic into a common silhouette rifle. Thanks for the heads up anyway.
Bobby H.
ayetee
B Poster
B Poster

Post by ayetee »

PM sent.
BlackestBart
B Poster
B Poster

Post by BlackestBart »

Sold
Last edited by BlackestBart on Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

PM's and e-mails answered.
Still looking. I forgot to specify it must be right handed.
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

atomicbrh wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:22 am That 1807 for sale is actually one of the "magical" 1600X series rifles. The transitional rifle that lead into the modern 1800 series. I think it would be hard to source parts for that rifle if I ever had to. Also it might be sacrilege to turn what many think is a rare classic into a common silhouette rifle. Thanks for the heads up anyway.
Bobby H.
My smallbore rifle is built on an X series action. I couldn't find an extra firing pin for it so I had Joe DuBoulay make several exact clones of the Anschutz firing pin. They are very nice and work perfectly. I have way more than I need so if you get this rifle (or another X series) I can sell you an extra firing pin.

Dustin
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

Dustin, thanks for the offer. The rifle I bought from Shook started as a 1413 but somehow it had a brand new 5022 trigger on it. My goal is to find the newest action that I can afford that will have better parts availability in the future. You better hang on to those firing pins. The little Flints might need them in a few years.