FWB 300S target grade air rifle

Want to buy or want to sell.
jnyork
AA Poster
AA Poster

FWB 300S target grade air rifle

Post by jnyork »

I have this FWB 300S vintage target grade air rifle for sale. This side-cocker was at one time the Gold Standard for Olympic-style air gun competition and will still put them in one hole if you can hold it. I am too old now and it's too heavy for me to shoot so someone else can have the joy. I inherited this particular one and have no real experience with it, I fired it 10 times to make sure it functions well, and it does.

Condition-wise, the metal is an easy 95% with only a couple of very minor mars underneath the barrel in front of the fore end, unable to get photo to take. The stock had several bumps and pressed marks in the unstippled areas of the fore arm, likely from careless storage. There are no gouges, rips, cracks , deep scratches or anything like that. The trigger is wonderful like all these guns. There is a scope mount and rings of unknown manufacture. The comb and the buttplate are both adjustable. Factory accessory rail in the fore arm.

Shipping will be USPS Priority with insurance. No FFL required , this ships directly to your door. You are responsible for obeying any local laws that may apply. If you have questions I would rather go to telephones than mess around with PM's, etc. , I will send my number upon request.
Price $700.00 plus $35.00 shipping. Thanks

Shawn.curliss
B Poster
B Poster

Re: FWB 300S target grade air rifle

Post by Shawn.curliss »

Is this still available
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

If his isn't I may know of one that is ready to scope and shoot. LMK. (this is Emmett)
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
Shawn.curliss
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Shawn.curliss »

Call me emmit 918-429-9760